What You Will Do:Nurse Manager – PACU (Ambulatory & Inpatient)
Full-Time – Day ShiftBaltimore, Maryland
University of Maryland Medical Center Midtown Campus PACU (Ambulatory & Impatient) looking for full-time PACU Nurse Manager to join our nursing team.
- The Clinical Manager is responsible and accountable for the effective implementation of the philosophy, goals, policies, and procedures of the hospital and nursing department for the designated area.
- The clinical manager is responsible for establishing successful employee and patient satisfaction levels, recognizing the contributions of the team and striving to improve system and processes through problem-solving while utilizing the involvement of other disciplines and services.
Peri-Anesthesia/Post Anesthesia Care Unit:
- Fast Paced 32 bay combined Pre-op and Post Anesthesia Care Unit (PACU);
- RNs on the unit train in all aspects of the Peri-Anesthesia continuum caring for both Outpatient Ambulatory Surgery and Inpatient Surgery;
- Highly motivated staff, engaged in Shared Governance, continuing education, CAPA/CPAN Certification;
University of Maryland Medical Center Midtown Campus has had a long history of working to keep our community healthy. Located in Baltimore’s cultural center near the historic Mount Vernon neighborhood, UMMC Midtown Campus is a 200-bed non-profit, community teaching hospital, and part of the University of Maryland Medical System.
When you join our team of Registered Nurses, you’ll become a part of a close-knit group of more than 1,000 staff members who provide care in 30+ specialties. Our team is focused on delivering the best care possible to every patient and supporting each other.
As a Clinical Manager at UMMC Midtown Campus, you’ll experience:
- A competitive pay scale
- A collaborative and compassionate environment
- A comprehensive benefits plan including health, dental and vision coverage
- Vacation time + sick time + personal days, tuition reimbursement, retirement contributions and more!
When we say “our community” we mean it.
What You Need to Be Successful:
Currently licensed as a Registered Nurse in the State of Maryland.
Bachelors degree in Nursing or related field required.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Intensive Care Unit
Basic Cardiac Life Support
Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (Acls)
Neonatal Intensive Care Unit