This position is responsible for sanitizing coolers, freezers, display cases, departments, floors, walls and equipment. This includes assembling and dismantling equipment. To thrive in this position, you should be a team player. You know that you are only successful when those around you are set up for success, and you are eager to support an amazing team.
- Experience Required: 0 to 6 months
- Experience Desired: Prior experience in cleaning/sanitation or related field
- Education Required: High school diploma or equivalent
- Lifting Requirement: Up to 100 pounds
- Age Requirement: At least 18 years of age
- Maintain safety as the top priority for our Team Members, guests and products.
- Properly handle products and equipment in accordance with food safety and safety guidelines.
- Provide unparalleled guest service, constantly striving to delight and surprise our guests, vendors and stakeholders.
- Deep clean restrooms, break rooms and common areas.
- Clean and/or sanitize floor drains accessible to guests on the sales floor.
- Clean and/or sanitize displays and self-service cases.
- Clean and/or sanitize nonrefrigerated display tables.
- Clean, scrub and/or sanitize all trash cans, carts, hi-boys and other equipment.
- Clean and/or sanitize bailers and compactors.
- Wipe down walls, coolers and ceiling fans.
- Perform unscheduled cleanups throughout the store as necessary.
- Perform any other cleaning and/or sanitizing tasks as assigned.
- Set up and tear down product and cases to perform and support cleaning functions.
- Actively participate in, and promote, an environment which embraces diversity, inclusion and respect for Team Members, customers, vendors and the community.
At Giant Eagle Inc., were more than just food, fuel and convenience. Were one giant family of diverse and talented Team Members. Our people are the heart and soul of our company. Its why we strive to create a nurturing environment that offers countless career opportunities to grow. Deep caring and solid family values are what makes us one of the top work places for jobs in the Greater Pittsburgh, Cleveland, Columbus and Indianapolis Areas. From our Warehouses to our GetGos, our grocery Stores through our Corporate home office, we are working together to put food on shoppers' tables and smiles on their faces. Were always searching for the best Team Members to welcome to our family. We invite you to join our Giant Eagle family. Come start a lasting career with us.
- Assembly And Installation
- Food Safety
- Team Working
- Safety Principles
- Customer Service