$135000.00 to $155000.00 yearly
If you're looking to work at a successful organization that will recognize your efforts, Colleen McAuliffe at Robert Half Finance is seeking a talented Accounting Manager to work with a thriving company. Leading daily operations, such as preparing and/or reviewing appropriate ledger entries and reconciliations, maintaining the general ledger system, preparing monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements, and assisting with regulatory reporting as applicable will be essential for this role. You will succeed in this position if you have the ability to create and monitor the company's accounting and finance operations. This Accounting Manager role is a full-time employment opportunity, based in the San Jose, California area.
- Possess a thorough knowledge of enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems
- Ensure close deadlines are met by encouraging and managing the accounting team performance during the closing process
- Assist in the implementation of NetSuite Financials, which includes designing systems and processes, migrating data, testing, training, and administrating
- Organize a variety of technical accounting analyses, procedures, and policies
- Collaborate with FP& A and accounting management to develop relevant and timely reports on financial data analytics like the monthly flash report, key financial metrics, and actual spend against budgets/outlook
- Assist in preparing GAAP financial statements through data analysis, document preparation, integrity validation, and reconciliation processes
- Provide regular review and analysis of balance sheets and income statement accounts owned by the Senior Accountant
- Working knowledge of enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems is valuable
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or equivalent degree and/or experience
- CPA/MBA preferred
- Creative problem solver who anticipates risks and opportunities and maintains a vision for continuous improvement
- Reliable technology and analytical abilities
- Practical knowledge of CPA
- Comprehensive knowledge of financial statement preparation
- Well-founded grasp of Annual Internal Audit
- Experience with financial auditing
- Strong familiarity with bank reconciliations
- Proven knowledge of Annual External Audit
- Expertise in Financial Statement Audits
- General familiarity with Annual Budget
- Journal entries experience
- 10+ years of recent relevant financial experience
- Customer service oriented communication skills that allow for pleasant and beneficial interactions with all customers
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Generally Accepted Accounting Principles