To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Troy, OH 45373
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Materials and Inventory Planner
Clopay Building Products • Troy, OH
Posted 7 days ago
Clopay Building Products is North America's largest residential garage door manufacturer. We pride ourselves on delivering exceptional customer service as well as unsurpassed quality and innovative products. Our employees are the cornerstone of our success and we are looking for dynamic individuals to join our team. We have an excellent opportunity for a Materials and Inventory Planner in our Troy, Ohio facility.
In this position, the successful candidate will perform the following job responsibilities:
• Finished goods inventory planning and deployment (plant and DC).
• Aged and excess inventory management (finished goods).
• Service level, efficiency, and cost reduction analysis.
• Control Distribution Center/Plant stock levels in appropriate quantities, in order to minimize investment affecting storage cost, handling and obsolescence while utilizing acceptable techniques including ABC analysis, economical order quantities, and other principles of inventory control.
• Root cause and ensure set ups and planning tools are correct and efficient for replenishment planning.
• Work with production to schedule plant requirements to fulfill stock and special requirements in the most efficient way.
• Evaluates forecasts and net demand to determine production requirements and scheduling deadlines.
• Advises management of the status of work in progress, material availability, and potential capacity/manufacturing constraints.
• Problem solves issues within the planning system.
• Work as part of a collaborative project team engaged in process and efficiency improvement projects.
• B.B.A. (Business Administration) or equivalent required.
• Minimum of 2 years relevant experience in a manufacturing environment required.
• Experience in planning, scheduling, inventory and production/materials scheduling preferred.
• Advanced computer skills. Strong Microsoft Excel experience is required.
• Strong analytical skills required.
Please visit our website at www.clopay.com to learn more about our company. An Equal Opportunity Employer, providing a drug-free work environment.
EOE Male/Female/Disabled/Veteran. We welcome applications from Veterans and the Disabled.