To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Pleasanton, CA 94566
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Asset Coordinator (Temporary)
Robert Half International • Pleasanton, CA
Posted 10 days ago
JOB REQUISITIONAsset Coordinator (Temporary)
***This is a temporary position***
Robert Half is seeking a Technology Asset Management Coordinator I. The primary purpose of this position is to manage technology assets and provision technology equipment to minimize organizational cost through asset tracking. The Coordinator is responsible for administrative duties within the IT inventory management functions. The position tracks equipment through procurement, deployment, return, and disposal. The Coordinator maintains records and databases containing information for technology equipment (laptops, desktops, mobile devices, etc.). The Coordinator processes purchase orders for inventory stock replenishment. Accountable for managing inventory levels for desktop and laptop deployments. Coordinate the shipping and receiving of technology equipment to corporate and field offices, coordinate disposal of e-waste, etc. The Coordinator works on projects as needed and follows guidelines and policies set by Robert Half.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Process daily receiving of technology equipment, coordinate the return of equipment form field and corporate locations, process returned equipment to be placed back in inventory.
- Scan manufacturer's barcode into asset tracking database and maintain integrity of those records for all transactions processed by IT Asset Management Service.
- Process tickets, documenting all relevant information in ticket and respond to customer emails.
- Process orders of IT equipment received for delivery to its respective owners/groups.
- Maintain and prepare reports as needed on inventory levels and other reports as required.
- Some college preferred.
- 1+ years’ experience in asset management.
- 1+ years’ experience in IT environment.
- Create, maintain, delete new users into asset tracking database.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, manage requests via multiple Exchange mailboxes and ticketing queues for Asset Management.
- Asset management administration training or equivalent experience desired.
- Strong customer support skills.
- Knowledge of asset management practices, policies and standards.
- Ability to manage workload with minimal supervision.
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills.
- Strong data entry skills.
- Demonstrates attention to detail and accuracy.
- Demonstrates ability to implement new methods and procedures to improve processing.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to learn new systems quickly.
Follow us on Twitter @RH_Corp_Jobs for Robert Half Corporate job openings and career and workplace news!
Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veteran
As part of Robert Half’s corporate facility employment process, any offer of employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background check.
You may apply for this position online, or by mail. Robert Half is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] for assistance.
In your email please include the following:
- The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment application
- The location(s) (city, state) to which you would like to apply.
By mail: Please mail your cover letter and resume to: Corporate Staffing Robert Half 2613 Camino Ramon San Ramon, CA 94583-9128
JOB LOCATIONCA PLEASANTON STONERIDGE BLDG