This position has responsibility for the development and application of information technology systems throughout the company. In this role, he or she is accountable for developing technology solutions that support the advancement of business strategies, including new and emerging technologies as well as maximizing the utilization and application of all current technology.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
The following description of work to be performed by this individual is not intended to be all-inclusive. Rather, it focuses on the major tasks that must be accomplished. There are many necessary activities to satisfy any of the following performance guidelines.
- Direct development of the company 's I.S. platform, system architecture, and strategic business plan to ensure that appropriate hardware, software and training applications are implemented to effectively service the company 's current and future business needs in a cost-effective and highly productive manner.
- Contribute to the development of effective business plans both within and outside of the I.S. department by offering innovative solutions in collaboration with colleagues on current and long-range business opportunities.
- Benchmark new technology and provide innovative solutions that will enable the organization to differentiate our brand, enhance the customer shopping experience and maximize our operational performance
- Communicate, demonstrate and reinforce actions that support the company values, vision and mission to assure all department personnel are aligned with organizational goals and objectives.
- Collaborate with executive team and other necessary business leaders to design and execute strategic and operational growth plans for the company.
- Analyze market sectors to develop strategies to achieve business goals. Emphasis is on opportunities to leverage technology and attract new business.
- Establish and maintain the department 's strategic vision and direction that is supportive of and contributes to the achievement of the company 's strategic goal and key initiatives
- Review financial performance reports and analyze and interpret data to identify opportunities to obtain cost savings objectives through efficient planning of resources, including labor
- Develop communication models that ensure key stakeholders have information, tools, resources and the appropriate level of involvement in decisions, programs and strategies that affect them
- Identify and develop staffing needs and key positions to ensure employee development to continue to grow our company 's bench strength
OTHER JOB DUTIES (not considered essential to the job)
- Perform all other related assignments (including special projects) as required in a professional and cooperative manner.
- Completion of bachelor 's degree in computer science and/or business administration.
- Ten or more years ' experience within information systems and/or technology
LFHI Competencies expected of all employees include: action oriented, communicates effectively, customer focus and instills trust.
Other required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- A service-oriented individual with a high energy, positive and friendly demeanor
- Ability to respond to changing priorities in an evolving business environment and coordinate multiple projects
- Strong computer skills (MS Office)
- Effective leadership skills including team leadership experience,
- Business acumen
- Financial reasoning
- Strategic agility
- Long range planning skills are required
- Ability to work with people, maximizing performance
- Ability to delegate and follow through
- Ability to provide motivation and leadership
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal, communication and problem solving skills
- Project management, sound judgment and decision making abilities
- Strong organizational abilities
- Ability to read, write, speak and comprehend English
OTHER REQUIREMENTS/EQUIPMENT USED, IF APPLICABLE
- Office Equipment (this may include computer, phone, printer, scanner, copier and fax machine)