Purpose, Scope, & Dimension of Job:
The Affiliate Marketing Manager will develop, grow and manage the company’s marketing affiliates, aggregators, and other marketing partners helping to meet aggressive growth goals. The Affiliate Marketing Manager will work closely with leaders across sales, call operations, and marketing to support continued channel and organizational growth. They will work closely with our partners and internal team members to maximize sales funnel efficiency while delivering upon planned lead and sales results. This position requires a high level of collaboration and will be responsible for coordinating internal and external efforts to grow the affiliate marketing channel.
Essential Duties/Major Accountabilities:
- Manage partnerships including relationship development and ongoing communication with aggregators, affiliates and marketing partners.
- Evaluate pricing and commission modification opportunities quantitatively and qualitatively to determine potential expected results and return.
- Grow the channel. Develop new partnerships with partners that will contribute to our growth, expand our reach to new audiences, and drive new business. Explore, assess, and execute new approaches with existing partners.
- Develop overall plans, and review campaign performance using internal and external reporting and analytics tools. Distill data into actionable insights which will help drive change and growth
- Manage the affiliate program budget and sales forecasting.
- Consistently innovate, explore, learn, test, execute and iterate. Develop and maintain a culture and discipline of testing, research, competitive analysis and data-driven decisions to optimize future plans.
- Stay up to date with the latest developments in the industry and closely monitor the competitive landscape. Evaluate new technologies, platforms, strategies, and tactics, bringing recommendations back to the team to ensure our continued evolution and growth.
Minimum Required Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
2. Minimum of two years of experience with acquisition marketing
3. Experience with Google Analytics and other digital analytics tools
- Excellent partnership and collaboration skills
- Strong project management and organization skills
- Good understanding of digital marketing
- Ability to turn complex data and information into actionable insights and plans
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic
- Positive, upbeat, can-do attitude
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
1. Experience with selecting, onboarding and management of affiliate marketing platforms
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position for prolonged periods
- Requires the ability to move about inside the office
- Must be able to move items weighing up to 25 pounds
- Must be able to communicate effectively with staff, customers, vendors, and the public
- Constantly operates a computer and other office equipment such as a calculator, copy machine and computer printer
Full-time, 40 hours per week/52 weeks per year. Standard hours are M – F, 8:00 – 5:00 but due to the nature of position, some additional hours, including evening and weekend hours, may be required to complete projects under deadlines. Some local and nationwide travel may be required.