$100000.00 to $120000.00 yearly
Our client is searching for a Senior Network Engineer to join their established team! This Senior Network Engineer will be responsible for the network infrastructure design and management across multiple sites and data centers. This will require a strong knowledge of network architecture, network monitoring, network security, and emerging technologies. This organization is growing so the ideal candidate will understand how to build scalable and resilient networks.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Design, implement, and support WAN, LAN, and WLAN environment. This includes routers, firewalls, security, wireless, and WAN/LAN switching.
• Manage load balancing (including DNS/DHCP/IP).
• Provide remote access solution support (VPN, Terminal Services).
• Perform remote monitoring and management of system alerts and notifications.
• Run application performance and packet analysis.
• Work with emerging technologies such as SD-WAN or Data Center products.
• Manage vendors; perform network assessments and security audits.
• Support internal run and maintain activities, including remote monitoring and management system, respond to alerts, monitor health and seek improvement opportunities.
• Mentor and coach junior team members; continuously develop your skills and knowledge.
• Research, evaluate, design and deploy new technologies.
Skills & Requirements
• Bachelor’s degree in healthcare information systems, information systems, or related field preferred
• 5+ years of experience configuring and troubleshooting network infrastructure such as switches, routers, wireless controllers, and firewalls
• 5+ years of experience implementing and supporting a converged IP network
• 5+ years of experience in a large scale enterprise and/or hosted environment
• 3+ years of experience with implementing monitoring and automation tools
• Knowledge of routing technologies OSPF and BGP
• Experience and knowledge of current and emerging network trends such as SDN and SD-WAN
** FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION PLEASE SEND YOUR MOST UPDATED RESUME TO Email blocked - click to apply
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at Phone number blocked - click to apply to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half URL blocked - click to apply.
Wide Area Networks
Local Area Networks