Full Stack Developer – SWE II
Other Responsibilities will include:
- Participate in system development life-cycle for new solutions as well as enhancements; including requirements analysis, design and work estimation activities. In addition, some projects may require a more iterative approach to software development depending on the methodology being utilized. Develop exceptional software solutions to specified end user business requirements, user stories and complete unit testing for all software development.
- Participate in technology renewal activities such as applying new software upgrades, patches and completion of any required programming, testing and improvements. Provide technical leadership to project teams and assess and/or validate technology as prescribed by our company's technology partners and/or vendors. Hold our company's technology partners and vendors accountable for technical delivery in alignment with our company's enterprise software and technology road map.
- Report project status regularly to project manager. Proactively raise concerns, issues and risks regarding assignments to management in a timely manner. Share intellectual knowledge, learn and understand existing application systems, and participate in cross training with other team members. Identify opportunities to simplify and/or optimize current technology investments and/or recommend new technologies for consideration.
- Work with the designated manager to provide operational system support. Participate in “break-fix” issue resolution. Assist proper validation with end users to ensure system issue resolution.
Completes other tasks and projects as directed.
- BS or BA degree in information technology or related field or equivalent experience is required.
- Understanding of the systems development life cycle (SDLC) in a Web based development environment. Familiarity with Internet/Intranet environments required. Ability to work closely with UI / UX team to provide guidance and support for designing front end applications a plus.
- Ability to develop, debug, data analysis, problem analysis, resolve issues, and unit test within web based application. Knowledge and understanding of the concepts and techniques of object oriented design development is desirable. Requires some support and guidance in some areas.
- Ability to effectively create unit test plan and ability to effectively unit test application development enhancements. Demonstrates an understanding of test driven development. Experience with automated testing tools such as Selenium a plus.
- Ability to work well with people from many different disciplines with varying degrees of technical experience and varying levels within the organization. Demonstrated ability to work well within a team of software engineers on project tasks. Understanding of non-for-profit and/or healthcare related business processes a plus.
- Ability to demonstrate effective problem-solving capabilities required.
- Ability to work effectively within a team while being considerate with other team members required. Experience with collaboration tools such as SharePoint and Teams and issue management tools such as JIRA a plus.
- Experience with version control software and source code repositories such as Bitbucket a plus. Ability to plan and lead deployments manually or using automated deployment solution such as Urban Code a plus.
- Experience with more agile based or iterative software development methodologies a plus.
- Understanding of relational database technology preferred. Experience with NoSql database technology a plus.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously. Manages own time effectively and requires minimal supervision.
- Ability to express technical concepts effectively verbally and in writing.
- Ability to travel occasionally, work long hours and meet with vendors and mid-level business leaders.
Systems Development Life Cycle
Agile Software Development
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: BHJOB9747_23093
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Prestige Staffing is an award-winning, nationally recognized leader in professional staff augmentation serving the IT and Healthcare industries. Our clients range from Fortune 500 companies to small entrepreneurial enterprises. We partner with these progressive companies in their search to hire the best full-time and contract talent needed to deliver on their company mission.
View the full profile
Since 1999, Prestige Staffing has expanded from a small, locally-based business to become a national entity with offices in Atlanta, Austin, Chicago, Dallas, New York City and St. Louis. Most recent accomplishments include the Inc 5000 List of America’s Fastest Growing Companies (2007, 2008, 2009, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016) and Inavero’s Best of Staffing (2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016), recognizing the top 2% of staffing agencies in all of North America.