To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Indianapolis, IN 46202
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Indiana University • Indianapolis, IN
Posted 28 days ago
The Administrative Specialist will support administrators and professional staff by facilitating logistics necessary in conducting services, sharing resources, and carrying out prescribed systems and processes to ensure that all practices meet the quality and compliance standards necessary for efficient and effective delivery. This position will maintain effective communication, networking and quality relations with consumers requiring intensive coordination, ongoing contact, and timely follow through.
Duties and responsibilities include:
• Daily communications, scheduling and coordination with consumers, philanthropies, students, departments, and others as directed by HANDS Administration.
• Facilitate completion of online, community and onsite event timelines, contacts, recruitment, registrations, payments, and any other logistics involved for success of HANDS partial, single or multi-day community events.
• Facilitate fluid public relations, networking and communication between team members and community stakeholders and consumers.
• Marketing efforts inclusive of identifying contacts, maintaining a contact database, facilitating communications to update and recruit potential consumers, assisting with regular posts to various communication systems.
• Invoicing as well as tracking and filing to ensure compliance and processing and follow through of payments for consultations, events, bookstore and services such that all payments are achieved.
• Purchasing materials and products necessary for conducting all HANDS activities.
• Performing other related duties incidental to the work described herein, including processing travel arrangements and reimbursements, vendoring, sales of products, mailing and invoicing requested materials, conducting tours, note taking and filing for meetings and other administratively assigned tasks.
REQUIRED: High School Diploma or GED, plus 1 year administrative experience.Preferred Qualifications
Bachelor’s degree plus 3-5 years administrative experience preferred.Working Conditions / Physical Demands