To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Melbourne, FL 32935
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
DRS Technologies Inc • Melbourne, FL
Posted 1 month ago
Leonardo DRS is a leading supplier of integrated products, services and support to military forces, intelligence agencies and prime contractors worldwide. Focused on defense technology, we develop, manufacture and support a broad range of systems for mission critical and military sustainment requirements, as well as homeland security.
Headquartered in Arlington, VA, the Company is a wholly owned subsidiary of Leonardo S.p.A. which employs more than 47,000 people worldwide. We offer a competitive compensation package and a business culture which rewards performance. Leonardo DRS is committed to being an employer of choice of a highly qualified, diverse, effective, and productive workforce.
For additional information on Leonardo DRS, please visit our website at www.LeonardoDRS.com.
Primary & Essential Accountabilities
Bids & Proposals – permanently assigned "proposal lead" as sole point of responsibility for all DLE proposals (with possible exception of "major" proposals i.e. multi-volume submission proposals). This role will have the responsibility of leading proposal teams comprised of other functional support in the execution of the draft DLE proposal process to ensure high quality, compliant, timely and profitable quotes/proposals are submitted to DLE customers.
Price Lists – a secondary priority of responsibility will be for this position to also develop a prioritization, document a coordinated process, and begin executing a standard price list approach with ultimate goal of pricing approval for DLE products deemed appropriate for catalog/list pricing. This person will be the single point of responsibility whose sole purpose is to work within the organization to develop and execute a price list process that results in a documented process, reduced proposal turn times, reduced B&P expenditures, and satisfied customers.
Post proposal submission through award risk and opportunities (R&O) management gap – manage R&Os through proposal development, post proposal submission and up to award. This position would have the responsibility of being the single point of responsibility to develop/mature the process by which the organization monitors and controls the R&Os, from proposal submission to award.
Level of Education
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or business preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of 7 years of relevant experience
- Knowledge of program management tools and procedures
- Solid leadership and management skills, particularly influence management and conflict resolution
- Experience throughout the program lifecycle from development through sustainment to include: proposal development, requirements decomposition, generation of system and subsystem statements of work and subcontracts, risk management, and continuous improvement efforts including implementation for cost reduction and performance improvement efforts
- Experience with earned value cost accounting and reporting; experience with metrics for assessing and reporting program progress, productivity and variance analysis
- Experience in finance, contracting, export regulations, engineering, logistics, manufacturing and supply chain management • Excellent customer interface skills
- Solid problem solving skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Demonstrated success in managing manpower planning, project reviews, scheduling and budget control
- Successful track record in managing complex aerospace/defense programs as a prime or subcontractor to a domestic or foreign military organization
- Excellent leadership and oral and written communication skills
- Must have a portfolio of programs in which financial objectives (profit, cash flow, revenue, bookings) were achieved
- Program Management preferred (i.e. PMP or DAU level 3) • Prefer experience with turnaround programs in which recovery was successful
Leonardo DRS and its subsidiaries and affiliates are equal opportunity employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. #LEL