To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Bettendorf, IA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Security Officer - Regular
Securitas USA • Bettendorf, IA
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
LOOKING FOR A NEW JOB? TRY SECURITY!
Securitas Security Services USA, Inc. is looking for high quality, extremely friendly individuals to fill Access Control Security Officer positions in the Bettendorf area ALL Shifts. No experience needed, Securitas will put you through all the training needed to succeed! This is a Temporary Job that could turn into Long term employment!
Don't miss out on this amazing job opportunity any longer, shifts filling fast, apply today.
Securitas Security Services USA, Inc. has the privilege of collaborating with some of the best companies throughout the Quad Cities and surrounding areas, and we want you to join our team to serve our clients.
Just some of our amazing benefits include:
- Training and Development opportunities to further advance your skills
- Advancement Opportunities
- NO DEPOSIT for Uniforms *FREE*
- Competitive Compensation
- Quick hiring process
Everyday Job Functions:
- Responds in an emergency situation with a cool head and makes appropriate decisions based on the situation.
- Maintains all required Personal Protective Equipment knowledge and licenses needed
- Follows Post orders
- Maintains access control
- Performs foot patrols, handle vehicle inspections, recording incidents
- Maintains careful record keeping of shift activity
- Responds appropriately to any disaster situation including fire or medical emergency and up to inclement weather.
- Maintains order at the job site and maintains post orders with Helpfulness, Integrity and Vigilance.
Minimum Hiring Standards
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have a reliable means of communication (i.e., pager or phone).
- Must have a reliable means of transportation (public or private).
- Must have the legal right to work in the United States.
- Must have the ability to speak, read, and write English.
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED. If not, must be willing to complete the GED program within six months.
- Must be willing to participate in the Company's pre-employment screening process, including drug screen and background investigation.
Thank you for your interest and we look forward to speaking with you VERY soon!
Veteran Commitment: Securitas Security Services USA, Inc. commits to hiring returning Veterans.