To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Senior Professional Business Developer
DXC Technology • US-State-CA
Posted 8 days ago
Generates new business for a specific product, service line of basic to moderate complexity or scope; maintains existing business relationships, and oversees the entire sales cycle.
Essential Job Functions
- Generates and qualifies leads for new business by growing new and existing accounts. Interfaces with client executives to understand opportunities and communicates information to the pursuit team.
- Coordinates in conjuction with other members of the pursuit team including the capture and proposal staff, the sales cycle for delivery of customized business solutions to clients.
- Identifies and implements innovative business development and sales strategies by leveraging product and/or service offerings in company's horizontal and vertical markets.
- Provides support to senior management in negotiations, contract development, due diligence and other business or alliance development needs.
- Develops strategic business relationships with key decision makers.
- Interfaces with internal department staff and external partners to develop and implement strategies, plans and business models.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor's degree in business administration or related field preferred
- Six or more years of business development or sales experience
- Experience working with the technology industry
- Experience working with company products, services, competencies, solutions, and offerings
- Experience working with finance and accounting
- Experience working with company sales methodology and supporting tools and applications
- Good communication skills to listen to the client and articulate back for solutioning
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills for interacting with team members and prospective clients up to the Board level
- Good sales skills
- Networking skills to create and maintain formal and informal networks
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Willingness to travel
- Office environment