To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1400 Amherst Street
Winchester, VA 22601
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
CNA Winchester & Surrounding Areas
Home Instead Senior Care • Winchester, VA
Posted 6 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Now Hiring!!! CNA Winchester & Surrounding Areas
If Not A CNA : We offer training to enable you to become a PCA for HISC with our paid training program.
Hours: Customized and Part time hours available - both short &/or long shifts
All Shifts: Days, Evenings, Weekends, Overnights
Location: Shenandoah Valley greater area (Winchester, Frederick, Stephen City, Berryville, Clark, Front Royal, Warren, Strasburg, Woodstock, Edinburg, Mt. Jackson, Bayse, New Market, & Shenandoah)
Heart of a CAREGiver, a CAREGiving career:
Every single day, families are struggling to cope. Many are raising children, working demanding jobs, and trying to care for a senior family member. These family caregivers eventually run out of hours in the day; the stress becomes too great and the balance is broken. That's where you come in.
As a dedicated CAREGiver, you can help these families restore balance, order and peace to their lives and help their loved ones remain at home. Caring for seniors is a labor of love that requires a special person with just the right touch.
Becoming a paid caregiver is a unique job with many joys and rewards, as well as responsibilities and challenges, both physical and emotional.
What's in it for you?
Benefits: flexible schedules, completive wages, BONUS PAY on weekends, ongoing paid training, referral bonuses, cell phone discounts, supportive office staff
Duties: include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Transportation to doctor appointments and errands (PAY: $0.50/mile when you use your car)
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Personal Grooming (i.e. dressing, shaving, dental care, bathing, toileting)
- Dementia/Alzheimer's Care
Requirements to be a CAREGiver:
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver's license and valid auto insurance
- For Personal Care (higher level of care/pay) assignments: current CNA license
As a Home Instead CAREGiver, you'll meet wonderful people, build fulfilling relationships, and make a difference in the lives of your clients.
Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity & apply at www.homeinstead.com/247 or Call 540-722-8750 - Ask for Kerry or Kristi.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.