Become a Caregiver and let us help you enrich the lives of others within our community. Home Helper, PCA, DCA, CNA!
Hours: Part-time hours are available - both short &/or long shifts
All Shifts: Days, Evenings, Weekdays, Weekends, Overnights
Location: Front Royal, Winchester, Martinsburg, Berryville, Woodstock, Bayse, New Market, Mount Jackson
Heart of a CAREGiver, a caregiving career:
Every single day, families are struggling to cope. Many are raising children, working demanding jobs, and trying to care for a senior family member. These family caregivers eventually run out of hours in the day; the stress becomes too great and the balance is broken. That's where you come in.
As a dedicated CAREGiver, you can help these families restore balance, order, and peace to their lives and help their loved ones remain at home. Caring for seniors is a labor of love that requires a special person with just the right touch.
Becoming a paid caregiver is a unique job with many joys and rewards, as well as responsibilities and challenges, both physical and emotional.
What's in it for you?
Benefits: flexible schedules, competitive wages, ongoing paid training, referral bonuses, supportive office staff!
No previous experience necessary! We Will Train The Right Candidates!
PAID TRAINING - Companion/Home Helper shifts while in training to Become a PCA
SPECIALIZED TRAINING ALSO AVAILABLE: Alzheimer, Hospice, Dementia, CPR, First Aid
Duties: include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Transportation to doctor appointments and errands (PAY: $0.50/mile when you use your car)
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Personal Grooming (i.e. dressing, shaving, dental care, bathing, toileting)
- Dementia/Alzheimer’s Care
Requirements to be a CAREGiver:
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check, and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance
- For Personal Care (higher level of care/pay) assignments: current CNA license OR attend our in-house training
As a Home Instead CAREGiver, you'll meet wonderful people, build fulfilling relationships, and make a difference in the lives of your clients.
Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity & apply at www.homeinstead.com/247 or Call
- Ask for Allyson, Estelita, or Judy.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.