To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Port Washington, NY
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Account Associate, Client Development
The NPD Group • Port Washington, NY
Posted 16 days ago
Learn and work on meaningful initiatives with some of the best and brightest in the market research industry. The NPD Group provides the world’s most successful brands with leading market research, combining consumer and retail point-of-sale data with analytic solutions to interpret today’s market trends while anticipating tomorrow’s. In addition, we offer a career filled with innovation and growth to the forward-thinking problem solvers who join our team.
Leveraging NPD’s newest receipt based methodology, the Specialist within the Checkout team is responsible for growing the relationships with NPD clients. In addition to all aspects of client support, from growing relationships with subscription clients to delivering ad-hoc analyses, you will help to develop data driven approaches to solutions that address industry questions.
This position will be based in Port Washington, NY
• Build strategic relationships with client contacts to develop business insights regarding the clients' most important issues/needs, both short and long-term
• Utilize Tableau and other analytic related software to accurately pull and analyze data
• Understand and communicate complex data in an easily digestible format
• Partner with cross-functional departments and teams within NPD to ensure success for the business
• Ensure overall client satisfaction by proactively relating NPD data and industry trends to business opportunities
• Expand the client base to include a broader mix of end users
• Operate in a collaborative team environment providing support and cross-functional training as needed
3+ years of experience within data analysis, client services, or account management.
• Strong analytical skills and problem-solving abilities.
• Ability to synthesize data and develop meaningful conclusions/insights from consumer data sources.
• Understanding of how consumer data can be used to identify business building opportunities for clients.
• Experience and practical application of longitudinal panel data preferred
• Ability to generate/support creative ideas and effectively sell those ideas.
• Strong presentation skills with a high comfort level presenting to large groups and senior audiences.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong organizational and project management skills.
• Highly proficient in all MS Office products (strong Excel, PowerPoint, Word.)
• Detail oriented .
• BA/BS or equivalent. Market research, economics, statistics or marketing background preferred.
• Travel typically 10-20%.
The NPD Group, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.