Part Time Pet Food Brand Ambassador
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses!
We are hiring enthusiastic, self-driven Part Time Pet Food Brand Ambassadors to promote leading pet food products through in-store sales demonstrations. As a Brand Ambassador, you must understand that each pet is considered a member of the customer’s family and will be responsible for interacting with customers, educating them on the product and its benefits to their pets. This position performs a wide range of activities including brand promotion, training, product merchandising, and product sales. The ideal candidate is sales focused with a passion for the health and wellness of pets.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! APPLY TODAY!
Things To Consider:
- You will be part of a regional team servicing multiple locations; access to reliable transportation within your territory is critical
- Shifts are 4 hours scheduled blocks, during peaks hours in store
- Average employee works 2-3 events in 2-3 stores per week
- Select locations have additional hours available
What We Offer:
- Part Time Benefits (Dental and Vision)
- 401(K) with company match
- Vacation Time
- Paid Training and ongoing career development
What You’ll Do:
- Circulate throughout the store to engage, educate, promote, and sell client’s pet care product(s) to consumers through natural conversation
- Create brand awareness and positive brand impressions throughout the store, from consumers to store management, through effective communication of product features and benefits
- Provide best in class product presence throughout all interactions, identifying opportunities, and proposing solutions to improve brand and team performance
- Punctual, professional, and highly organized with respect to event schedule, reporting deadlines, and program assets
- Ensure product is properly presented on shelves and displays
- Set up, break down promotional table with product materials for brand visibility during in-store demonstrations
- Timely completion of all call reports, paperwork, and on-going training by required deadlines
- High School Diploma or equivalent job-related experience
- Experience in event marketing, demonstrations, sales, or retail/grocery is highly desirable
- Ability to work independently and prioritize duties with minimal supervision
- Daily access to Internet/Email and/or smartphone required
- Must have passion for household pets and pet nutrition/wellness
- Good communication skills with the ability to attract and engage customers
- Background Check
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Job ID: 2019-213885
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Advantage Solutions was formed in October 1997 to combine the strongest sales and marketing agents in the country. AS's goal was to become the leading sales and marketing agency serving the consumer packaged goods industry. Over a period of three years, twenty-one Tier I companies throughout North America joined Advantage and by April 2000, the goal was achieved.
View the full profile
Today, AS represents over 1,200 clients. The combined operations of Advantage have a revenue base that exceeds $700 million with an associate base that exceeds 12,900 persons. Some of our top clients include SC Johnson, Unilever, Quaker/Tropicana/Gatorade, Schering Plough Health Care, GlaxoSmithKline, Church & Dwight, and Del Monte. The growth of Advantage has been dramatic, reflecting the changing industry in which it competes. As few as ten years ago, there were approximately 2,500 competitors, consisting of local and regional sales agencies. The industry has consolidated to about 500 companies today, and of these 500, there are only three companies that currently provide national coverage with a broad array of services. Advantage Solutions consolidated its member-based organization in June 2004. Our structure enables us to capitalize on new areas for expansion, and to offer our clients and associates unparalleled opportunities for growth. Advantage has established itself in the industry as a dominant player with significant momentum. This has provided a substantial competitive advantage in securing new business and provides the requisite financial strength to invest in leading edge technology and infrastructure to meet the expanding needs of its clients.
AS has one of the most complete technological solutions in the industry that maintains the pace of new innovation. This emphasis on new technology has given Advantage the unique ability to meet the needs of national and global clients which did not exist a few years ago. AS's philosophy also includes fostering a "learning environment." Advantage provides extensive training and development programs and prioritizes a culture focused on performance development management. Coupled with a strong management team, AS is confident of its ability to effectively compete in the global marketplace.