Are you passionate about customer service? Looking to build your career in an exciting industry and a growing world class organization? Come see why so many of our team members recommend us to their friends!
Who are we?
Western is proud to be a member of the Rentokil Steritech family of companies in North America. We pride ourselves on being a trusted partner to many of the world's leading brands across industries as diverse as manufacturing, distribution, retail, food service, and hospitality. We are extremely proud of our legacy of excellence and constantly work to enhance the value and impact of our services.
What do our Technician Supervisors do?
Technician Supervisors coach and mentor our technicians. They work together with their team members to help solve problems, learn new skills, and continue their career development. They help achieve sales and revenue goals, client loyalty and retention, as well as ensure the team is providing exceptional service to our clients.
- Manage the operational performance of the team
- Make changes as needed to improve service, increase efficiency, manage costs and meet business goals
- Maximize routing schedules for technicians
- Support the hiring and training process of new technicians and provide performance and career development feedback to the team
- Submit weekly, monthly and yearly reports, as required
- Learn new methods and technologies for pest control
What do we offer?
- World class training of the latest industry best practices
- Competitive pay and quarterly bonuses
- Great benefits - Medical, Dental, and Vision, Employer-matched 401(k)
- Paid vacation, holidays, and PTO days
- Company vehicle, technology package and uniforms provided
- Short and long-term disability
- Life Insurance
What do you need?
- Bachelor's degree (preferred but not required)
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Previous experience in a route-oriented, service environment a plus
- Ability to obtain and maintain licenses/certificates as required by federal, state and local regulations
- Must pass pre-employment background screen and drug test
- Valid driver's license/clean driving record
We are looking for individuals who want to make a difference where our customers live and work. Is that you?
We are Proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer!
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Link to Federal employment poster:
- EEO is the Law English Version - Revised November 2009
- EEO is the Law Spanish Version - Revised November 2009
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
- English (Formatted)
- English (Unformatted)
Coaching And Mentoring