Forge ahead with WSB. WSB was founded on the understanding that culture drives results and we've dedicated ourselves to the value of strong relationships, collaboration and forward-thinking ideas. We've inspired each other to discover thoughtful and creative solutions that look beyond the needs of today to the opportunities of tomorrow. We invite you to forge ahead with us.
What You Will Do:
As a Project Manager, you will play the lead role in project design and coordination.
* You will collaborate with other groups / disciplines within the company to deliver top quality projects and unparalleled service to our clients.
* You will be in client meetings presenting concepts and task summaries.
* Specific tasks that you may perform include preparing preliminary design layouts and final design plans and specification on large and complex transportation projects.
* You may compile, write, and edit documents for design-build projects.
* You will also help with proposals, project budgets and schedules as well as have public involvement with the State, Counties, and Cities. You will oversee the work of other PEs, EITs and Technicians.
As you advance in your career, you will have opportunities to lead multiple work teams, manage multiple complex projects, identify new projects, formulate an approach to projects, lead the proposal process, formulate, track and meet project budgets and schedules, and market to and secure work from new and existing clients.
What You Will Bring:
* The successful candidate must have a Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering or similar degree from an accredited school and five or more years of related experience.
* A Minnesota PE license or the ability to obtain a Minnesota PE license within six months is also required.
* Experience with design software such as MicroStation is required.
* A valid driver's license and a clean driving record is required.
* Our top candidates will have strong communication and organizational skills, attention to detail, strong client relationship and a strong work ethic. Candidates who have demonstrated leadership capabilities are encouraged to apply.
Who We Are: WSB is a design and consulting firm specializing in engineering, community planning, environmental, and construction services. We provide solutions for the places, spaces and systems that support our lives. We offer services in more than 30 complementary areas across the nation.
WSB does not accept resumes from third parties.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
- Attention To Detail
- Engineering Design Process
- Financial Management
- Hardworking And Dedicated