To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Plymouth, MN
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Senior Financial Analyst (Cost Accountant)
Stryker • US-State-MN
Posted 7 hours ago
WHO WE WANT:
- Sets direction. A mission-steward who intentionally applies his or her knowledge of our customers’ and organization’s mission and goals to his or her daily work.
- Builds organizational capability. An innovator constantly identifying and implementing more effective ways to accomplish tasks and goals.
- Inspires others. A leader who sets an example with his or her integrity, work ethic and commitment to grow. An enthusiastic teammate who encourages and facilitates the success of others and the organization.
- Champions talent development. A purposeful learner who leverages opportunities, challenges and change to grow skills, knowledge and relationships.
- Delivers results. A driven professional who sets high goals for personal achievement and growth. A trusted teammate who consistently meets or exceeds expectations and is accountable for his or her actions.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
Analyze and forecast financial, economic, and other data to provide accurate and timely information for strategic and operational decisions within Stryker ENT’s manufacturing organization.
- Ensure organizational adherence to Stryker financial policies and internal controls
- Safeguard product cost data and work order accounting processes for accurate reporting
- Analyze product cost data to identify and support cost optimization initiatives
- Collaborate cross-functionally to achieve organizational goals
- Develop and monitor predictive analytics of organizational performance
- Leverage knowledge of the business to support preparation of reliable budgets and forecasts
- Develop expertise in retrieving and analyzing data from ERP system (QAD)
- Perform standard cost roll process in QAD
- Prepare monthly journal entries and account reconciliations
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects and competing deadlines
- Communicate financial information cross-functionally and to all levels of the organization
- Seek out ways to continually improve processes to meet or exceed organizational needs
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2+ years of relevant accounting experience required (exposure to cost accounting preferred)
- Bachelor’s degree required (accounting or finance preferred)
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills required
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or Certified Management Accountant (CMA) designation preferred