At Parametric, we offer competitive salaries, generous benefits and opportunities for growth and development. We invite you to explore our available job opportunities listed below and look forward to having you become a part of our continued success!
This position reports to the Manager of QA Engineering. As a QA Engineer, you will be responsible for testing proprietary software solution, design, build and support of Test Automation software. You will be integrated with a project Team to deliver strategic and tactical enhancements to Parametric’s proprietary software suite. You’ll also collaborate with other technology teams in the organization as necessary, including Infrastructure, DevOps, InfoSec and Release Management.
- Design, implement and maintain Test Cases and Test Plans for Parametric’s proprietary software
- Design, implement and maintain Automated Test Suites for Parametric’s proprietary software
- Perform functional, exploratory, user acceptance testing and automated testing as part of Software Development Lifecycle and Release Process
- Provide thought and practice leadership in Testing excellence among Software Development and Testing peers
- Strive to develop and conduct software testing with high standards, thinking about engineering excellence.
- Learn and contribute to development across the entire stack (backend, DB, front end, UI)
- Engage in a highly collaborative team environment including business partners and product owners
- Contribute to high-velocity delivery with safety; enable agility and iterative changes to the UI and product design
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of software testing and test development experience
- Strong communication skills
- Well-versed in all testing methodologies (black box, white box, system, functional, exploratory and automated testing)
- Ability to quickly understand complex business problems
- Proven experience building high quality and comprehensive test plans and test cases custom software
- Proven experience testing web applications, web apis and data driven applications
- Proven experience designing and implementing automated test suites
- Proven experience with CI/CI pipelines
- Experience in an Agile delivery environment
- Strong SQL coding and debugging skills
- Experience with service oriented architectures a plus
- Experience with cloud platform services a plus
Parametric is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a work environment that is free of discrimination and harassment. It does not discriminate against applicants or employees with respect to any terms or conditions of employment on account of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, age, pregnancy, parenthood, physical or mental disability (actual or perceived), medical condition including genetic characteristics, marital status, citizenship status, military service, gender, gender identity or express, registered domestic partner status, domestic violence victim status, status with regard to public assistance, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Parametric also prohibits discrimination based on the perception that a person has any of those characteristics or is associated with a person who has or is perceived as having any of those characteristics. This commitment applies to all persons involved in the operations of Parametric, and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee of Parametric, including supervisors and co-workers. All employment decisions shall be consistent with the principles of equal employment opportunity.
The information on this website is for U.S. residents only and does not constitute an offer to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to purchase, securities in any jurisdiction to any person to whom it is not lawful to make such an offer. Investing entails risks and there can be no assurance that Parametric (and its affiliates) will achieve profits or avoid incurring losses. All investments are subject to potential loss of principal. Parametric does not provide tax or legal advice. Prospective investors should consult with a tax or legal advisor before making any investment decision. Please refer to the disclosure page for important information about investments and risks.
Software Development Life Cycle
Agile Software Development