Engineering Drafter in Maplewood MN:
1 Year Contract
Salary Range: $25 - $30 hourly
- Update Master architectural and furniture plans based on floorplan/space audits and physical measurement verifications.
- Update CAFM database with the most accurate data, including but not limited to: room numbers, polylines, types of space, room assignments etc.
- Keep Furniture block library up-to-date
- Reconcile FM Master Plans to Facility Engineering Plans. Cross-reference to determine most updated.
Work closely with the Facilities Management team to update floorplans using company standards.
Minimal work direction needed, highly skilled and knowledgeable to the position and provides best practicing sharing within work group. Worker prepares complicated designs, drawings and layouts working from engineering specifications using computer-aided drafting (CAD) methods. Calculates dimensions, weights, capacities, or qualities by applying mathematical formulas.
* Degree from an accredited Architectural Drafting program
3-5+ years experience
AutoCAD 2016/2020 (not just 3D modeling, but focused on architecture within building plans for interior).
* CAFM experience preferred, specifically FM: Systems or willing to train the right candidate.
Knowledge of Architectural Industry Drafting (AIA) Standards
Effective written and verbal communication skills
Experience using Model and Paper Space as well as using polylines and External References(Xref).
Knowledge of Computer-Aided Facility Management (CAFM) and/or Integrated Workplace Management System (IWMS) systems is preferred.
- Construction Management
- Autodesk Revit
- Shop Drawing
- Structural Steel
- Architectural Design