To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Spartanburg, SC 29303
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Spartanburg Regional Healthcare • Spartanburg, SC
Posted 8 days ago
Provides and plans education including concepts of childbirth, post-partum, infant care and breastfeeding for community education classes. Performs other assigned duties as directed to best meet the values and vision for SMC Women and Children Services.
• Education Bachelor's Degree in Nursing preferred. Associates Degree in Nursing or other Bachelor's Degree considered. High School Diploma with appropriate certification and experience considered and will be decided upon manager of program with appropriate recommendation from current manager.
• Experience Requires a minimum of one year in some format of maternal or child health. Teaching background preferred.
• Agrees to complete appropriate certification for prenatal education classes mandated by women and children's leadership within 3 years of hire.
Core Job Responsibilities
• Requires knowledge of educational practices and technology relevant to performance improvement and of healthcare issues and trends.
• Requires the ability to organize and teach educational programs.
• Requires excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Other duties as assigned.