To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Riverside, CA
- Phone: 805/450-0783
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Key Account Manager
Volt • Riverside, CA
Posted 7 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Key Account Manager, Internet will develop, execute, administer and coordinate strategic and tactical initiatives for automotive internet resellers such as Summitracing.com, Autoanything.com, Americanmuscle.com, etc. to meet the strategic goals set forth by the Internet Retail Team. This will include individual leadership with key customers as well as partnering cross functionally with marketing, customer service, finance and supply chain to deliver the objectives and efficiencies outlined in the Annual Sales Targets. It is critically important that the individual work well in ambiguous situations with changing dynamics.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage numerous internet account relationships to ensure timelines and expectations are being met
- Improve item level data quality by implementing data audits to all categories [aka ongoing catalog scrubs]
- Analyze site metrics, customer feedback and other related data to identify opportunities to improve conversion rate and drive revenue growth across product categories
- Performs in depth product research online [comp shopping] to create ongoing recommendations for improvement and continued growth
- Develop financial plans to acquire new business opportunities and maximize sales while minimalizing risk within existing businesses.
- Monitor sales, inventory and Key Accounts operational performance. Partner with operations and finance to set standards and minimize chargebacks. Review chargebacks and lead communication to settle disputes and discrepancies.
- Negotiate trading terms and ‘on-board’ new e-commerce partners.
- Coordinate with internal teams and retail accounts to ensure all assets [copy and imagery] are delivered by deadline
- Travel to Key Account locations for Shows/events and customer meetings. Including occasional weekend travel.
Experience, Skills & Education:
- 3+ years of experience in sales and ecommerce management preferably in the Automotive space
- Numbers driven, analytical with well-developed organizational skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite, particularly in Excel [pivot tables, v-lookup, simple formula building, etc.
- Comfortable working with large amounts of data
- Excellent verbal, listening and written communication skills
Additional Qualities Necessary:
- Experience working with Amazon (Vendor Central), Walmart.com, Homedepot.com a plus
- Understanding of Digital Marketing and E-Commerce Sales