We invite you to come join the Diagnostic Radiological Imaging, Sacramento team as a Customer Service Representative. We're looking for a dynamic individual to focus on providing customer service and marketing information to physicians, medical groups, and IPA's to increase referrals and develop business for our Sacramento, CA location. Our outpatient practices provide diagnostic imaging services such as X-ray, Mammography, CT, MRI, Ultrasound, and Nuclear Medicine to the community in a patient friendly and comfortable environment. As a Customer Service Representative you'll act as a liaison between our center and the medical community, to ensure timely turnaround of service with issues and/or concerns.
In this position you will get to:
• Establish relationships with capitated contracts by calling on all of these in the region on a regular basis.
• Build strong relationships and company awareness in local market.
• Update Regional Management and Territory Manager if applicable on the status of our referrers or contracts.
• Proactively communicate with Sales and Contracts Administrator, Marketing Coordinator, Credentialing, Operations, or other appropriate individuals regarding issues and concerns and activities in territory that may involve them or require their effort.
• Maintain database of all customer service issues and ensure that they are responded to in a quick and effective manner.
• Stay abreast of referral patterns by checking daily schedules and report any significant variances of referral patterns to Regional and Corporate management.
• Refer all major capitated contracts and fee-for-service contracts to the appropriate Regional Manager and or Contracts Manager for follow up.
• Undertake and maintain knowledge of the basic operations of the facility/facilities that they are responsible for, including types of exams offered, equipment types and capabilities and general operations flow.
• Generate a monthly report which will be distributed to regional and corporate management on the status of customer service and operations issues. This report will include an update of all contract accounts in their area.
• Meet regularly with Regional Manager and Chief of Operations and other corporate management staff to discuss service issues, goals and objectives and review operations issues.
• Maintain training in customer service, contracting, free-for-service or other relevant areas with Director of Contracts, Director of Billing and Reimbursement or Director of Quality Assurance.
• Provide accurate and thorough feedback on customer service concerns and issues in accordance with RadNet's Quality Assurance program.
We offer career advancement opportunities & benefits including: medical / dental / vision coverage, paid time off, paid holidays, a pre-tax 401k plan, a pre-tax flexible spending plan, education reimbursement, free life insurance, inter-company transfer opportunities, cross training and a host of other perks!
RadNet is an equal opportunity employer, committed to cultural diversity. RadNet will provide equal consideration for employment to all qualified applicants without regard to their race, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, domestic partner status, or medical condition. RadNet is an E-Verify participant.
Physician Relations Liaison jobs, Physician Liaison jobs, Provider Services Representative jobs, Provider Relations Associate jobs, Provider Relations Representative jobs, Marketing Development jobs, Healthcare Business Development jobs, Clinical Sales Specialist jobs, Clinical Marketing Representative jobs, Clinical Marketer jobs, Clinical Account Specialist jobs, Sales Development Specialist, Diagnostic Sales Specialist jobs, Imaging Sales Representative, Imaging Marketer, Sales and Marketing Specialist jobs, Healthcare Marketer, Regional Marketing, Regional Sales, Medical Field Marketer jobs, Healthcare Field Marketing Specialist jobs, Medical Field Sales jobs, Healthcare Field Sales Specialist jobs, Medical Field Marketing and Sales jobs, Healthcare Field Marketing and Sales Specialist jobs, Medical Sales Representative jobs, Healthcare Sales jobs, Sales Representative -- Hospital, Territory Sales Representative jobs, and Medical marketing and Sales Liaison jobs, Customer Service Representative jobs, Customer Service Representative
Must have and use strong customer service skills; strong written and verbal communications skills; good clerical skills; must be detail oriented, organized, and able to interact effectively with doctors, referring doctors and staff, patients, vendors, peers, staff and management. Must have current California driver's license and good driving record. Frequent driving is required. Must have minimum of 2 years proven sales experience in healthcare. Managed care contracting experience highly desirable. Professional customer service, selling skills/sales training courses desirable.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled