A stronger bond with patients
A stronger impact on recovery
BE THE CONNECTION.
As a registered nurse (RN),you’ll be the connection between compassionate care and the real, positiveresults your patients are striving to achieve. Use your skills within ourinpatient rehabilitation setting to provide the nursing perspective and attentionto detail that our highly specialized, integrated team approach requires.Elevate expectations and outcomes with nationalpost-acute care leader EncompassHealth.
WhatMakes Encompass Health Careers Different—and Better:
Working at Encompass Health means being partof something special: A team that is passionate about making an impact onpatients’ lives each day. Unlike the typical hospital setting, Encompass Healthoffers you the unique opportunity to walk alongside patients on their road torecovery from stroke, spinal cord injuries, neurological disorders, jointreplacements, multiple trauma and cardiac/pulmonary conditions. As you helppatients achieve goals and regain independence, you can form significantrelationships with them and celebrate the successes they experience along theway.
Our culture of compassion and collaborationis founded on more than just the care we provide our patients; it is expressedin the values we live. We encourage and empower each employee to keeplearning and growing by providing the resources to deliver a better way tocare. At Encompass Health, you’ll find something decidedly different and moresatisfying: A career that is challenging, inspiring and rewarding. Maximize your talent and join ateam that is committed to setting the standard for better healthcare with this engaging opportunity:
REGISTERED NURSE (RN), INPATIENTREHABILITATION
As aregistered nurse at Encompass Health channel the full extent of your knowledge,skills, ambition, and experience on a daily basis. Inspire our patients toprogress each day as you:
• Help patients by supervising care andtreatments, leading patient assessments, creating personalized plans of care,targeting patient concerns and offering the best solutions.
• Vieweach patient with a strong sense of empathy, listen closely to their personalstories, and getto know each one’s physical, mental and emotional needs.
• See patients progress due to the effortyou and your team put forth each day and build rewarding relationships withthem during stays that last from two to four weeks.
• Spend each day helping someone toregain control of their lives with the goal of being discharged from thehospital and back to their community, families and friends.
• Current RN licensures appropriate tostate regulations required.
• CPR certification required (ACLSpreferred).
• CRRN certification preferred.
• One or more years of experience in aninpatient rehabilitation hospital setting preferred.
Enjoy competitive compensation and benefits that start on day one,including:
• Benefits that begin when you do.
• Affordable medical, dental and vision plansprovided to meet the needs of full and part-time employees and their families.
• Generous paid time off that increases withtenure.
• Tuition reimbursement and continuingeducation opportunities.
• Company-matching 401(k) and employeestock-purchase plans.
• Flexible spending and health savings accounts.
Helping patients regain hope andindependence, Encompass Health is a national leader in post-acute care. Weoperate rehabilitation hospitals and offer home health and hospice care in 36states as well as Puerto Rico. Following the Encompass Way, we are driven byour core values: We proudly set the standard, lead with empathy, do what’sright, focus on the positive, and remain stronger together.
Realize the powerful difference you can make.Take this opportunity to join our team.
To learn more about us, visit usonline at encompasshealth.com
Connect with us:
Equal Opportunity Employer
327 Medical Park Drive, Bridgeport 26330Shift:
Certified Rehabilitation Registered Nurse
Registered Nurse Certified