Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
Notice regarding COVID-19 vaccination requirement as a condition of gainful employment within the United States
At Lucid, we prioritize the health and wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above all else. In response to the novel Coronavirus, and the increased transmissibility with recent variants, all new Lucid employees, whose job will be based in the United States, must provide original documentation confirming status as having received the prescribed inoculation (doses) based on the manufacturer's guidelines on their first day of employment.
Accommodations due to medical or religious exemptions will be considered. To submit for your medical or religious exemption, please complete our secure form here. Once reviewed, a member of our employee relations team will reach out to you with a determination.
We are looking for a Lead UI Designer with strong passion for creating amazing experiences in digital space and an equally strong interest in the future of user experience in the next-generation connected cars. You will:
- Help define the visual language and interaction model for Lucid’s in car experience and beyond
- Collaborate constructively with designers, engineers, researchers, and external partners
- Develop high level and/or detailed GUI, wireframes, and motion graphics to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Develop design style guide for UX and usability testing as needed
- Sketch with hand or tablet for High level concept to articulate stories
- 10+ years of experience in mobile, product, interaction, or information design
- Portfolio demonstrating exceptional visual communication/ interaction design experience with motion graphics
- Be a taste maker
- Extremely detailed in visual
- Experience building prototypes
- Expert knowledge of design tools (Sketch, 3D, Adobe suite, etc. – whatever makes you the most effective designer)
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills
- Experience designing in automotive interfaces or applications are huge plus, but ABSOLUTELY NOT REQUIRED
- BA/BS in Design (Human Interaction, User Experience, graphic, product, industrial, etc.), HCI, or equivalent related experience.
- Experience with Luxury Automotive Brands
- Experience with Luxury Products in the US, EU, and China
- Voice user interaction experience a plus
- Crafting high level visual concept for Consumer Electronic Products a plus
- Experience creating multi-lingual digital product interface
- Experience in shipping products
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
- Interaction Design
- Usability Testing
- Human Computer Interaction
- Information Design
- User Interface