To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
4000 Cambridge Street
Kansas City, KS 66103
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Administrative Assistant to Director - Clinical Excellence
The University of Kansas Health System • Kansas City, KS
Posted 1 month ago
Administrative Assistant to Director of Clinical Excellence
This position supports the Director for Advanced Practice Providers and Clinical Excellence Teams. The desired candidate will have project capabilities, coordinating of events and meetings and the ability to work with highly autonomous specialty groups of advanced clinical nurses and the APRNs and Physician Assistant groups that contribute to excellent patient care at The University of Kansas Health System.Responsibilities
- Answers and screens incoming telephone calls, determining appropriate routing, transcribes messages with accurate detail
- As delegated by the Director - represents department management for communicating information to hospital executive team, vendors, physicians, staff, and community agencies; and completes projects
- As delegated by the Director; manages project such as office moves, policy compilation, and event planning. Handles duties related to continuing education programs, registration, schedules, and materials preparation for meetings. Notifies meeting participants
- Assists with the coordination of payroll, acting as a backup for the KRONOS managers
- Composes correspondence, memos, and reports: types and proofs materials; edits, collates, assembles, and distributes documentation as needed. Prepares reports, activities calendars, mass mailings (i.e., letters and memos for staff)
- Creates information database products to support Management as requested
- Demonstrates competencies in computer programs such as: Microsoft Office Word,
- Excel and PowerPoint, email, intra/internet programs
- Prioritizes correspondence, memos, reports, internal signature files and appointments; coordinates and schedules meetings, appointments, and conferences
- Reviews, classifies, and files correspondence, documents, and materials in main filing system; secures confidential file system dealing with sensitive documentation
*Must be able to perform the professional, clinical and or technical competencies of the assigned unit or department.
*Note: These statements are intended to describe the essential functions of the job and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities. Skills and duties may vary dependent upon your department or unit. Other duties may be assigned as required.Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years broad administrative/secretarial experience
- Must have excellent telephone skills, verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to change while maintaining a high level of professionalism, with an emphasis on positive customer relations
- Bachelor's Degree or Technical/Professional training/degree in Business School Training
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Knowledge of Microsoft Project Manager