Audit Senior Associate - CPA Firm
About the Company and Opportunity:
• Our client is a growing full service accounting firm in the northern suburbs looking to add a Audit Senior Associate to the team
• The Audit Senior Associate will report to the Audit Manager
• Recognized by Crain's Chicago Business as the 'Best Place to Work'
• Recognized as the 'Best Firm for Women'
• Names Inc's as the 5000 Fastest Growing Companies
• They offer excellent benefits, including healthcare, work/life balance, unlimited PTO and opportunity for career development and advancementOverview of the Audit Senior Associates role:
• The Audit Senior Associate will be a critical member of our engagement teams, utilizing your expertise to organize and manager client engagements and projects, including the completion of engagement tasks and project components. Preferred Qualifications for the Audit Senior Associate:
• CPA or CPA tracking
• 2+ years of experience providing audit and assurance services
• In charge or lead experience
• Public Accounting experience
Attention Deficit Disorder (Add)