Top Workplaces 2022
Benefits Start Day 1 for Full-Time Colleagues - No Waiting Period!
Are you independent, resourceful, and mechanically included? Do you love working outdoors? Want to build your career in an exciting industry and a growing world class organization? Come see why so many of our team members recommend us to their friends!
Who are we?
SOLitude Lake Management - a proud member of the Rentokil family of companies - provides aquatic management services to lakes, ponds, reservoirs, and wetlands. SOLitude offers a wide variety of services including fishery programs, algae and aquatic weed control, mechanical harvesting/hydro-raking, installation/maintenance of fountains and aeration systems, and water quality testing.
What do our District Managers do?
Our District Managers are responsible for the overall guidance of their district, and are the key contact for implementing change in their area. As part of these responsibilities, the District Managers are counted upon to provide a realistic view of areas that impact how our customers are served and our coworkers be developed. They must be motivational, and progressive with their actions and commitments. They are responsible for understanding, appreciating, and following the organizational, district policies and expectations of the company.
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Develop the management team to achieve growth, productivity and profitability goals of the District as well as deliver legendary customer experiences
- Interview job applicants and select top candidates as well as monitor staffing needs
- Plan, identify, communicate and delegate key responsibilities and practices to the operations and service management team to ensure smooth flow of operations within the district
- Drive the implementation of company programs and initiatives by motivating and supporting the management team within the district to develop and implement action plans that meet operational and organizational objectives
- Review environments and key business indicators within the district to identify problems, concerns, and opportunities for improvement in order to provide coaching to the operations and service management team to take action and achieve operational goals
- Play a supporting and auditing role with operations, sales and office leadership positions
What do you need?
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of experience, education and training
- At least five to seven years District Manager or equivalent level position
- Strong attention to detail with background in management, sales, training, relationship development and/or excellent customer experience
- Experience analyzing financial reports, in a complex, fast-paced environment
- Successful background managing in pest control industry a plus
- Available to travel as well as participate in a rotating on-call schedule for off-hours and weekends
- Ability to obtain and maintain licenses/certificates as required by federal, state and local regulations
- Must pass pre-employment background screen and drug test
- Valid driver's license/clean driving record
Why Choose Rentokil?
A career with Rentokil is exactly that - a professional trajectory filled with opportunity. We pride ourselves on being a world class team that rewards high performance. We offer competitive pay on a bi-weekly pay schedule and many of our roles offer incentives based on performance and providing exceptional customer experience.
Below you'll find information about some of what Rentokil North America has to offer. All Full-Time Colleagues qualify for the following and Part-Time Colleagues qualify for most benefits when they meet certain criteria.
- Professional and Personal Growth:
- Robust Paid Training & Professional Development Path
- Opportunity to grow - We love to promote from within!
- Fantastic Tuition Reimbursement benefits & Scholarship Programs (for FT Colleagues)
- Excellent Health benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance with no waiting period. Full-time colleagues are eligible to begin enrollment immediately upon hire with benefits starting day 1!
- Access to Flexible Spending Accounts for Healthcare or Dependent Care Expenses
- Outstanding Company-Paid Short Term Disability
- Access to Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Wellness Reimbursement Program
- Employee Assistance Program that offers services such as free counseling services, will preparation, discounts to health clubs, and other benefits
- Company-paid sick time
- Savings & Retirement:
- 401(k) retirement plan with highly-competitive company-matching contributions
- Holiday Savings Club option with company-matching funds
- Employee Discounts (includes many offerings, including cellular/mobile service, health clubs, and more)
- Work-Life Balance:
- Vacation Days & sick days
- Company-Paid Holidays & Floating Holidays
We are looking for individuals who want to make a difference where our customers live and work. Is that you?
Want to hear Colleague feedback on what it's like to be on our team? Check out our parent company, Rentokil North America, on Glassdoor! [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to District Manager
Rentokil North America is a Drug-Free Workplace
Rentokil North America is an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to equality in every aspect of employment. As we expand, we are focused on building a foundation of diverse talent and equality in all areas of our workforce. All qualified applicants receive equal consideration, regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin, veteran status, or disability.
Link to Federal employment poster:
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
- Accounting Control
- Attention To Detail
- Customer Experience
- Pest Control