An excellent opportunity has arisen for a results-driven sales achiever to join the Euclid Chemical team as Admixture Technical Sales Representative (Phoenix Arizona).
Euclid Chemical is an integrated provider of specialty construction products including concrete treatments, restoration materials, sealants, coatings, sealers, and decorative products. Euclid Chemical offers an attractive compensation package for Sales personnel including competitive base salary, commissions and a company car. Other company benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Life Insurance
- Disability benefits
- 401k and Pension
- Vacation and Holiday time
- Tuition Reimbursement
About The Position:
As Admixture Technical Sales Representative- you will be expected to actively seek out and engage customer prospects across the Phoenix area; calling on distributors, producers, as well as working with contractors, specifiers, and owners to sell Euclid Chemical’s wide range of products.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Present, promote and sell products/services to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints, collaborating with Customer Services, to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within scheduled timeframes
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports as requested on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Other duties as required.
Education & Experience:
- High School Diploma
- Bachelor’s degree- preferred but not required.
- Additional Professional Development Credits/Certifications in Industry advantageous.
- At least 3 years proven work experience in outside sales.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Familiarity with CRM practices along with ability to build productive professional relationships
Sales Ability/Persuasiveness- Presents products, services, or ideas in a manner that clearly shows how they would meet needs and provide benefits; builds confidence in the products, services, or ideas. Uses appropriate techniques to move others to action or to gain agreement; leverages supportive factors, overcomes or minimizes barriers, and addresses unique needs and preferences of key decision makers. Makes favorable impressions by interacting with prospective customers in a manner that builds effective relationships.
Customer Focus- Listens to customers (internal and external) and addresses needs and concerns. Keeps customers informed by providing status reports and progress updates. Delivers on service commitments. Meets established or agreed upon deadlines. Maintains strong relationships with customers. Uses initiative to improve outcomes, processes, or measurements.
Communication- Communicates in a clear and concise manner. Uses appropriate grammar, pronunciation and tone to enhance understanding. Demonstrates professionalism and tailors communication style to needs of the recipient. Explores positions and alternatives and determines minimal or ideal conditions of both parties during negotiations. Develops a strategy for giving on some points and standing firm on others to achieve desired outcomes
Planning/ Organization- Identifies more critical and less critical activities and tasks; adjusts priorities when appropriate. Ensures that required equipment and/or materials are in appropriate locations so that own and others’ work can be done effectively. Effectively allocates own time to complete work; coordinates own and others’ schedules to avoid conflicts. Takes advantage of available resources (individuals, processes, departments, and tools) to complete work efficiently. Uses time effectively to prevent irrelevant issues or distractions from interfering with work completion.
Interpersonal Skills- Establishes good interpersonal relationships by helping people feel valued, appreciated, and included in discussions and activities.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.