Gastro Health, LLC is the largest gastroenterology multi-specialty group in South Florida, with over 30 locations throughout the area. We employ the finest gastroenterologists, pediatric gastroenterologists, colorectal surgeons, and allied health professionals. We are always looking for individuals that share our mission to provide outstanding medical care and an exceptional healthcare experience. We offer a comprehensive benefits package to our eligible employees, which includes: Health, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off, Life insurance, 401k, Profit Sharing Plan, Short & Long-term disability, HSA, FSA and Corporate Holidays.
Are you ready to be a part of the Gastro Health family? Welcome to the company that gives you the resources and incentives to redefine healthcare services, with a competitive benefits package and leadership to take your career to the next step!
*Top Business of the Year (Large) - 2017* Greater Miami Chamber of Commerce
*Top 100 Private Companies - 2016* South Florida Business Journal
- Greet patients in a pleasant and timely manner.
- Utilize practice management system to create provider records, scan medical records & documents including active medical insurance cards, driver’s license or equivalent ID, & maintain insurance information.
- Verify registration forms are complete & obtain referring physician & primary physician information.
- Ensure patient has current referral on date of service. Obtain referral if necessary.
- Verify insurance benefits and eligibility prior to office visits & procedures.
- Collect all applicable co-payment, coinsurance, deductible or outstanding balance from the patient & post all payments collected.
- Ensure time-of-service batch is balanced and closed daily.
- Research & assist patients with questions regarding balances including collecting applicable payments.
- Maintains cleanliness and neatness of lobby/reception area to include stocking of business cards.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma
- 2+ years’ experience in medical practice or similar setting
- Bilingual (Spanish) preferred
- eClinicalWorks (eCW) experience desired
- Willing to travel to different centers
- Medical Records
- Health Insurance
- Spanish Language