SFDC Solutions Architect
Looking to build your career in an exciting industry and a growing world class organization? Come see why so many of our team members recommend us to their friends! Who are we?
Rentokil is the largest pest control company in the world, and we are the third largest pest control company in North America. We pride ourselves on being a trusted partner to many of the world's leading brands across industries as diverse as manufacturing, distribution, retail, food service, and hospitality. We are extremely proud of our legacy of excellence and constantly work to enhance the value and impact of our services. ResponsibilitiesWhat do our SFDC Solutions Architects do?
The SFDC Solution Architect will report to the Business Intelligence Manager with a dedication to improving and evolving our commercial sales process, the SFDC Solution Architect will work directly with Sales Leadership and S&M Operations to ensure our CRM systems are optimized. Expected outcomes here include improved adoption and utilization of our CRMs, improve the cleanliness and organization of our CRM data, improve process efficiency when CRM data is mapped to other systems, Working from a strategic point of view, the SFDC Solution Architect will be expected to collaborate with marketing team members, IT team members, the business intelligent team, and vendors. Analyzing metrics and results is a critical element of the SFDC Solution Architect's responsibility. Improving strategy, recommending changes, being innovative all stem from knowledge gained in analyzing efforts of the Sales & Marketing Operations team.Primary or Key
What do you need?
- Executing a strategic direction for SFDC configuration, usage, adoption, engagement, and training with the Sales organization is critical to success
- Ensuring the successful rollout of account management and hierarchy as well as territory maintenance.
- Evolution of the National Accounts Service process within SFDC. To determine improved workflows, to justify changes, to secure stakeholder buy-in, and to execute changes while keeping a strong nod toward change management challenges and opportunities will be critical
- Active engagement in training on technology critical to the management of data tracking will be a priority
- Coordination with Business Intelligence on existing dashboards will be critical to success. Having a thorough knowledge of upcoming data and dashboard needs- sales, marketing, product, service - are a must
- Establishing a regular cadence to strategic discussions with leaders will be expected
- Innovation and performance core values will be considered a major part of this person's responsibilities
- Act as "gatekeeper" of all data coming in and out of Sales-force
- Define field definitions across key Sales-force objects (Account, Contact, Opportunity)
- Create reports and dashboards for Sales teams, Marketing, and other departments if applicable
- Define KPIs based on Sales goals, brainstorm with key stakeholder to develop
- Build set of dashboards across Sales teams that are consistent
- Define Sales-force best practices including but not limited to:
- Opportunity Management - defining stages and activities required to advance deals to the next stage
- Pipeline Management - ensuring team/individual pipelines meet expected coverage in order to achieve quota, ensure projected close dates are up to date
- Analyze data to provide actionable insight by leadership and Sales teams
- Average sales cycle
- Key activities that result in deal progression and wins
- Stalled opportunities
- White space analysis
- Segmentation of customers
- Load balancing of accounts across teams
- Top performers and their successful attributes
- Win/Loss Rates
- Territory Management/Compensation Planning
- Define territory and market segmentation best practices
- Assist in quota setting across teams based on account base, pipeline, etc
- Partner with Sales-force Administrator to develop and test new features and functionality
- Utilize Sales-force sandbox to test work-flows, automations
- Discuss new ideas and brainstorm potential solutions
- Provide training for Sales team on best practices, data management, new tools
Why Choose Rentokil?
- Bachelor's degree in related area, BA or BS
- 2-4 years' relevant work experience, with at least 2 years in B2B direct sales, sales management, sales operations, product management, or marketing
- Deep knowledge of SFDC and other CRM tools
- Experience with aspects of B2B sales processes, including customer relationship management (CRM), and analytics
- Extensive experience in CRM principles, practices, and applications.
- Extensive experience in CRM technology and related best practices.
- Extensive experience in educating business audiences on the value and use of new tools
- Experience working with cross-functional teams including sales, marketing, and product management
- This candidate must possess superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills with a heightened sense of attention to detail are key characteristics of the perfect candidate
- Strong interpersonal skills that allow for healthy internal and external relationships are a must
- Additionally, strong computer skills whereby the candidate is fluent in salesforce.com, marketing automation (like Pardot or Hubspot) is required. Additional experience with the Google Platform, Workfront, and Office product a bonus.
- Must pass pre-employment background screen and drug test.
- Must possess a valid driver's license and pass motor vehicle record search
A career with Rentokil is exactly that - a professional trajectory filled with opportunity. We pride ourselves on being a world class team that rewards high performance. We offer competitive pay on a bi-weekly pay schedule and many of our roles offer incentives based on performance and providing exceptional customer experience. Below you'll find information about some of what Rentokil North America has to offer. All Full-Time Colleagues qualify for the following and Part-Time Colleagues qualify for most benefits when they meet certain criteria.
- Professional and Personal Growth:
- Robust Paid Training & Professional Development Path
- Opportunity to grow - We love to promote from within!
- Fantastic Tuition Reimbursement benefits & Scholarship Programs (for FT Colleagues)
- Excellent Health benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Access to Flexible Spending Accounts for Health-care or Dependent Care Expenses
- Outstanding Company-Paid Short Term Disability
- Access to Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Wellness Reimbursement Program
- Employee Assistance Program that offers services such as free counseling services, will preparation, discounts to health clubs, and other benefits
- Company-paid sick time
- Savings & Retirement:
- 401(k) retirement plan with highly-competitive company-matching contributions
- Holiday Savings Club option with company-matching funds
- Employee Discounts (includes many offerings, including cellular/mobile service, health clubs, and more)
- Work-Life Balance:
- Vacation Days & sick days
- Company-Paid Holidays & Floating Holidays
We are looking for individuals who want to make a difference where our customers live and work. Is that you? Additional Information
Rentokil North America is an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to equality in every aspect of employment. As we expand, we are focused on building a foundation of diverse talent and equality in all areas of our workforce. All qualified applicants receive equal consideration, regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin, veteran status, or disability.Link to Federal employment poster:Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
Business To Business