To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Oakland, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
RESERVE PRIOR SERVICE Unit Supply Specialist
United States Army • Oakland, CA
Posted 8 days ago
Your service obligation has been completed and you are now in the process of transitioning to your new role in civilian life. Now you are ready to take that next big step, you begin to realize that you miss the camaraderie, the sense of purpose and the community that’s been established during your military service.
If this sounds like it might be the case, the Army Reserve may be right for you. The Army Reserve provides an excellent opportunity to make the most of what both worlds have to offer. It’s a great way to be a part of your community as you build your skill set, and as an Army Reserve Soldier, you are entitled to many of the same benefits as an active Army Soldier.
UNIT SUPPLY SPECIALIST
As a Unit Supply Specialist, you will be a vital member of the Army’s supply and warehousing specialist team.
You will also have the opportunity to:
• Issue and receive small arms
• Secure and control weapons and ammunition in security areas
• Schedule and perform preventive and organizational maintenance on weapons
• Maintain automated supply system for accounting of organizational and installation supplies and equipment
• Eight weeks of Advanced Individual Training, including practice in handling and storing stock
Prior service personnel entering the Army Reserve are not required to attend Basic Combat
Training, regardless of the break in service.
Similar to when you were on Active Duty, the Army Reserve makes sure you and your family are taken care of:
• Preparing you for your civilian career in practically any position you’re interested in pursuing, and help you earn certifications and licensures for jobs.
• If you want to go to college, the Army Reserve will help you pay for it, or it can help pay off your loans.
• Low-cost health and life insurance from one of the biggest health care networks in the world.
• Army Reserve Soldiers earn regular paychecks for Unit Training and Field Training Exercises with wages increasing as you climb in rank and experience.
You may also be eligible for:
• Enlistment bonuses totaling up to $20,000
• Up to $24,732 for college
• Up to $50,000 to repay qualifying student loans
• Up to $4,500 a year in tuition assistance while serving
- Enlistment in the Army Reserve
- U.S. citizen or permanent resident alien
- healthy and in good physical condition
- In good moral standing
- High school or Equivalent Education
- Apply now to enhance your life and stand out in your community.
(related keywords: Food services, Watercraft operators, Intelligence analysts, Translators, Interpreters, Topography specialists, Full-time, Full time)