To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Prescott Valley, AZ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Create an Account with CareerBuilder to save jobs & unlock these great features
See similar job titles and skills to help you make your next move
Upload a resume and become visible to Hiring Managers and Employers
Compare Salary Information to see where you stand amongst your peers
Easily Quick Apply to jobs with just one click!
Email Send Failed!
+ PT Physical Therapist Home Health Full Time and PRN Mountain Valley Rehab Hospital
Vibra Healthcare • Prescott Valley, AZ
Posted 2 days ago
Healthcare - Health Services
Organization Vibra + Ernest
Mountain Valley Regional Rehabilitation Hospital is seeking a Home Health Physical Therapists to join our team!
Full Time and PRN opportunities available!
Please click the link to check it out. https://mvrrh.ernesthealth.com/
In accordance with physician orders and plan of care, administers physical therapy to patients on an intermittent basis in their place of residence. Integrates the hospital’s mission and “Guiding Principles” into daily practice.
- Current licensure as a Physical Therapist in the state of Arizona
- Graduate from a physical therapist curriculum approved by the American Physical Therapy Association, or the Committee on Allied Health Education and Accreditation of the American Medical Association, or the Council of Medical Education of the American Medical Association and American Physical Therapy Association.
- Current CPR certification required; ACLS certification preferred.
- Fingerprint certification through state of Arizona required.
- Two (2) years working experience; one (1) year Home Health experience strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of clinical operations and procedures.
- Demonstrates general computer skills including: data entry, word processing, email, and record management.
- Effective organizational and time management skills.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to maintain proper levels of confidentiality.
- Ability to work closely and professionally with others.
- Ability to maintain quality, safety, and/or infection control standards.
Our recruitment team wants to get to know you. Share your passion! Please complete our online application and submit your resume for immediate consideration.
If selected, our interview process includes phone interviews, in person interviews, and several vetting tools.
Thank you for taking the time to consider a career opportunity with our hospital.
Job ID: 14244