$55000.00 to $60000.00 yearly
Candidates seeking a challenging position with an industry leader and a strong career growth opportunity, might be interested in this Payroll Administration role. We have an opening for a Payroll Administrator through Robert Half Finance and Accounting. To succeed in this role, you should have the ability to communicate effectively and deliver strong internal customer service while working in a deadline-driven environment. The accurate and timely production of payroll for employees will be ensured by the Payroll Administrator in this position. Submit an application for this position now! This full-time employment opportunity is based in the Tualatin, Oregon area.
Your responsibilities in this role
- Accommodate staff with fringe benefits, pay related issues, general questions related to payroll, PTO accruals, and wage deductions
- Deal with voluntary deductions, as well as wage garnishments, pay levies, and other involuntary court-ordered payments in a timely manner, including reporting to the necessary authorities
- Analyze data entered by others in the payroll software to include, but not limited to salary/wage increases, benefit deductions, employee termination dates, and employee leaves of absence under FMLA or other unpaid leave
- Oversee quarterly and year-end payroll reports
- Go over pay practices related to FLSA, fringe benefit reporting and other payroll areas and determine how those practices apply to advise management
- Manage regular payroll reporting as required and assist with financial audits related to pay records and associated general ledger
- Abide with current payroll tax requirements and relevant laws associated with the processing of employee wage data, including payroll taxes, employee federal and state income and social security taxes and other required reporting
- Warrant timely processing of payroll in accordance with labor regulations and standard accounting principles
- Do business with internal business partners, Human Resources, and Information Technology to ensure security protocols for pay systems
- Prepare systems and protocols to direct the collection, calculation and entering of pay data
- High volume experience
- Experience in working with HRIS system and high proficiency with spreadsheets
- 3+ years of payroll experience
- CPP or FPC recommended
- Background in garnishments, various withholdings, and processing liens
Please contact Carly Sahagian and email your resume to [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Payroll Administrator
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at
for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Payroll Administrator.
Family And Medical Leave Act Of 1993
Fair Labor Standards Act
Fundamental Payroll Certification