To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Tolleson, AZ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Warehouse Person (Early AM Shift)
Core-Mark International • Tolleson, AZ
Posted 20 days ago
As a Warehouse Person in the Receiving Department, you'll receive and stock product within the warehouse by performing essential responsibilities listed below.
Restocks order pick lines and flow lines to prepare warehouse for order selection.
Ensures placement of product in sufficient quantities to accommodate routine and/or special demands.
Consolidates merchandise into picking containers as necessary.
Clear conveyor lines and surrounding areas of all extraneous inventory.
Direct such stock to storage area or damage area as applicable.
Restocks order selection zones as necessary.
Records amounts of materials or items received or distributed.
Maintains clean, orderly workstation-returns supplies, merchandise to assigned locations and cleans work area at end of production shift.
Performs all tasks in compliance with Core-Mark safety & sanitation policies, OSHA & AIB requirements.
May be required to work in cold room environment.
Perform other duties as required.
- Ability to read, print, and speak simple sentences.
- Recognize similarities and difference between words and between series of numbers.
- Must be able to read product codes and information quickly and accurately.
- Ability to add/subtract 2 digit numbers and multiply/divide 10’s and 100’s.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one or two step instructions.
- Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
- Must be able to recognize malfunctions in equipment and notify supervisors.
- Ability to accurately track product movement and placement using RF equipment.