Power the Possibilities
The CDK Global technology team is looking for collaborative innovators who are passionate about making their mark on emerging enterprise software products. We’re building and developing cloud technology for the automotive retail industry
that will change the landscape for automotive dealers, original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and the customers they serve.
Be Part of Something Bigger
Each year, more than three percent of the U.S. gross domestic product (GDP) is attributed to the auto industry, which flows through our customer, the auto dealer. It’s time you joined an evolving marketplace where research and development
investment is measured in the tens of billions. It’s time you were a part of something bigger.
We’re expanding our workforce – engineers, architects, developers and more – onboarding early adopters who can optimize, pivot and keep pace with ever-evolving development roadmaps and applications.
Join Our Team
Growth potential, flexibility and material impact on the success and quality of a next-gen, enterprise software product make CDK an excellent choice for those who thrive in challenging, fast-paced engineering environments.
The possibilities for impact are endless. We have exceptional opportunities to evolve our industry by driving change through new technology.
If you’re ready for high-impact, you’re ready for CDK.
We are looking for a Data & Database Architect to help transform database layer of critical product line. This role involves working with other architects, engineering managers and leads to modernize database layer for a SAAS enterprise product.
This is unique opportunity to be part of a growing product line with wealth of history and excellent opportunity to transform the tech stack. If you have experience and passionate about data, transactional databases and Cloud (AWS), we would love to talk to you.
POSITION CAN BE BASED IN SAN JOSE, CA (OR) PORTLAND, OR
- Lead the database architecture for SAAS product.
- Play hands-on role in developing data model and database architecture.
- Analyze use cases to optimize data model and data integrations for multiple products.
- Partner with Engineering & Product teams across the organization to develop roadmap for database modernization.
- Partner with central Data & Analytics team to facilitate data consumption within and outside of CDK.
- Provide strategic advice and guidance to Engineering teams on Data and Database architecture.
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent
- 15+ years of experience in relational databases, data modeling and data warehouse technologies.
- Hands-on experience in designing transactional databases.
- Hands-on, extensive experience preferably with AWS
- Hands-on experience in streaming data solutions.
- 10+ years of experience in developing large scale distributed systems.
- Hands-on Java, RESTful API development experience.
- Proficient in SQL
- Hands-on experience with noSQL databases.
- Experience leading and mentoring teams.
- Proven track record in leading large-scale data initiatives from end to end
- Systems design experience.
- Big Data experience.
- Experience in DynamoDB.
- Experience in Postgres databases.
- Experience in Kafka or other streaming solutions
CDK Global knows you have passions outside of work. You have family, friends, sporting events, and lots of things going on. That’s why we offer a comprehensive benefits package to not only take care of you but your family as well. All of our benefits are effective the first day of employment including 401K matching, paid time off to re-energize, donate your time to volunteer in your community, and tuition reimbursement to name a few.
At CDK, we pride ourselves on having a diverse workforce. We value and celebrate the uniqueness of individuals and the different perspectives they provide. We offer equal opportunity employment regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, or protected veteran status.
Amazon Web Services