American Homes 4 Rent
As one of the country's fastest-growing property management companies of single-family rental homes, American Homes 4 Rent has an exhilarating and fluid start-up culture and permanency of a well-founded corporation, rich with diversity. As pioneers in the industry, solidified by our place on Wall Street, American Homes 4 Rent (NYSE: AMH) is currently looking for qualified candidates. With a culture of unprecedented growth, quality and innovative collaboration, we are seeking personalities to complement our attributes.
The Manager, Development Finance is responsible for compiling, reviewing, understanding, analyzing, and reporting over all AMH Development (in-house development) projects. The role will support multiple functions, primarily the Development Operations function and the Finance/Accounting functions. The newly created role requires a candidate willing to (1) understand the operational data and (2) establish and create the appropriate reports based on this understanding and as required by the business.
- Develop and publish weekly, monthly, quarterly reporting packages
- Budget to actual cost reporting, monitoring and management on a per-subdivision basis and often per-home basis
- Manage and track capital budget per market against initial allotment and actual capital deployed
- Track and maintain current land pipeline and list of commitments and potential deals
- Prepare and update presentation materials regarding AMH Development performance to date including presentations for external investors, Board of Directors and executive management
- Provide support for ad hoc reporting requests or analytical financial review
- Equivalent of a bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance and 7-10 years of experience in related field or and/or similar department functionality
- Homebuilder / Development / Real Estate industry/ REIT experience required
- MBA, CPA license preferred
- High level understanding of GAAP accounting and financial statements
- Knowledge of MS Office, Yardi Voyager, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, preferred
- Ability to think strategically, synthesize the most complex business/financial data, draw conclusions and communicate and present findings effectively to senior management
- Capable of compiling the necessary information to develop schedules in response to ad hoc requests from the CEO and CFO
Work where you feel right at home
If you are a versatile professional who values culture, a concerted environment and the potential for exponential growth, we want to work with you! Apply now and someone from our Talent Acquisition team will reach out to you soon!
Development finance manager, real estate finance, construction finance, home builder finance, construction accounting, real estate development accounting, real estate development finance jobs
Master Of Business Administration (Mba)
Generally Accepted Accounting Principles