Keystone Advisors is an Accounting and Advisory firm located in the State of Illinois.
Keystone provides Accounting, Advisory and Staff Augmentation Services in the areas of financial and administrative management, organizational and business improvement, program management support, administrative management and various technical subject matter expert disciplines to Government Agencies, Corporate Entities and leading Accounting and Audit firms in Chicago, Washington, DC and other metropolitan areas.
Keystone is looking for an Experienced Administrative Support Staff to support one of our clients, the General Services Administration located in downtown Chicago.
The Experienced Administrative support role provides principal secretarial and administrative support to C level executives. Maintains a close and highly responsive relationship to the day to-day activities of the supervisor and staff, works fairly independently receiving a minimum of detailed supervision and guidance, and performs various clerical and secretarial duties requiring knowledge of office routine and an understanding of the organization, programs, and procedures related to the work of the office.
Job Duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Performs a variety of record keeping, reporting, and informational duties in support of programs. Complies, maintains and updates data, lists, and reports. Checks and verifies data by direct comparison with source documents, pointing out discrepancies, and checks or verifies textual material.
- Performs work related to gathering, acquiring, and developing resource materials and other information to support R5 Front Office and R5 Real Estate Division programs.
- Maintains bulletin board(s), selecting and filing material for future reference. Records, sorts, assembles, and files information on specific projects, facilities, contracts, financial documentation, current projects or studies.
- Works closely with client's Management, Leasing Specialists/Lease Contracting Officers, and Planning Managers to prepare, gather, and organize all required documentation for successful assembly/completion of lease files and reports.
- Monitors, coordinates and maintains a variety of records. Extracts information, enters into databases, manipulates it to determine if trends or patterns exist and generates various management reports for use in Government decision making.
- May assist users in the organization with software, hardware, and automation problems. Uses computer software to produce, store and retrieve a variety of documents, including spreadsheets, databases and graphics.
- Responds to data input and data verification requests from the Managers, Leasing Project Managers, Lease Contracting Officers/Specialists, Account Managers, and other Leasing Support Positions. Input data into the appropriate system(s) of record, or directly coordinate with responsible party to ensure data is input correctly and timely. Update reports to show corrected information and report to management when updates and or corrections are completed.
- Participates in special projects related to data management and integrity including internal audits, federal and leased inventory, lease(s) archival, resolving System for Award Management (SAM) issues, etc.
- Receives and directs incoming calls to appropriate Government personnel; record/distribute phone messages; provide general and contact information to client's staff asking for assistance.
- Performs other miscellaneous duties such as maintaining time and attendance reports, participating in special projects related to data management and integrity including internal audits, federal and leased inventory, lease archival, and other tasks as assigned.
- Maintains a Desk Reference Guide for their position.Performs other comparable duties as assigned.
Technical Skills, Experience and Minimum Requirements:
- 2 or more years of experience providing secretarial and administrative support to C level executives;preferably with a Government Agency or Contractor.
- High School Diploma or equivalent (Associates Degree preferred)
- Must possess advanced knowledge and proficiency in computer skills, specifically Microsoft Windows/Office programs (Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint), Adobe, Google (Mail, Calendar, Drive, Sheets, Docs), and have the ability to become proficient in various government computer programs, such as eRETA, and other applications after initial training and orientation. Must be capable of operating routine office equipment, such as scanners, copy machines, fax machines, and other miscellaneous office equipment.
- Effective communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Resourcefulness, initiative and skill to function in a fast-paced environment.
- Attention to detail in goal/task accomplishment with minimal supervision.
- Professionalism and the ability to interact effectively with others.
- Ability to meet planned and unscheduled deadlines in a timely manner.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to analyze complex data for insights and present findings to client leadership.
*All personnel will be required to undergo a background suitability clearance (HSPD-12) prior to work and maintain this suitability clearance.
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Time Off
- 401K Match
Attention To Detail
Leasing (Contract Law)