To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Tallapoosa, GA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Equipment Service Associate
American Honda Motor Co Inc • Tallapoosa, GA
Posted 15 hours ago
Honda Precision Parts of GA, LLC is currently seeking qualified candidates to fill existing openings for this position.
Duties / Responsibilities
Immediate response to breakdown calls on a daily basis. Diagnosis and repair of production equipment including but not limited to High pressure Die Casting, Aluminum Machining, Assembly and Robotic equipment using diagnostic tools and hand tools on a daily basis. Tools used daily include but are not limited to electrical power tools, air tools, welding equipment, basic and large hand tools and cleaning utensils. Daily use of a laptop to troubleshoot equipment and do daily MMS (Maintenance Management System) reports accounting for daily hours worked. Daily laptop use to do trouble reports relating to equipment downtime. Support production as necessary in order to maintain departmental run rate targets.
• 2 years experience working in manufacturing or production assembly
• Electrical, Mechanical, Hydraulic and Pneumatic equipment knowledge
• Knowledge of manufacturing and assembly processes
• Knowledge and ability to operate hand tools, power tools and equipment and welding equipment used in diagnosis, repair and maintenance of equipment on a daily basis.
• Computer skills and ability to use on a daily basis
• Ability to work in a constant state of awareness
• Regular and predictable attendance
• Ability to get along with co-workers, general public and others as required
• Ability to read, interpret and comprehend blueprints and schematics (electrical, mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic)
• Ability to troubleshoot equipment, electrical and mechanical
• Ability to operate/program PLC for machine control (Mitsubishi, Omron or Allen Bradley PLC is preferred)
• Ability to operate PC software
• Ability to operate/program/repair robots
• Ability to provide leaedeership and direction to a team
• Ability to provide training and coordinates training activity
• Ability to weld (Tig, Mig, Arc, etc)
• 2 years of technical training in electrical field or equivalent experience