Caregiver// San Jose
Do you love caring for seniors, have a heart for helping others, and desire to be part of a great team of Caregivers? We are seeking professional, compassionate, and reliable caregivers to provide hourly care for our clients so that they may remain safely in their homes.
- Attend to the individual needs of client which may include assistance with grooming, bathing, oral hygiene, feeding, incontinent care, toileting, transferring, ambulation, range of motion, communicating, or other needs in keeping with the individuals' care requirements.
- Perform homemaking activities.
- Maintain the comfort, privacy, and dignity of each client in the delivery of services provided to them.
- Interact with client in a manner that displays warmth and promotes a caring environment.
- Communicate and interact effectively and tactfully with the client's visitors and families.
• TB TEST required
• Fully COVID vaccinated
• Clean background check required
• Must pass drug screen
Interim HealthCare, is America's leading provider of home care, hospice and healthcare staffing. We offer one of the most comprehensive selections of career opportunities in the industry ranging from per diem to full-time.
If you're looking for a stable career opportunity, look no further. We offer the security of working for an established company. Nationally, Interim HealthCare has been providing great jobs to great people for over 50 years and there are more than 300 offices across the country. The San Jose office has been serving our local community for many years, providing flexible work schedules for our dedicated caregiving staff. That kind of stability, combined with our commitment to integrity, makes us your perfect career partner.
Interim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Each Interim HealthCare location is independently owned and operated. ©2019 Interim HealthCare Inc.
- Oral Health