To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Mount Laurel Township, NJ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Executive Administrative Assistant
Freedom Mortgage • Mount Laurel Township, NJ
Posted 20 days ago
Essential Job Functions:
The Executive Administrative Assistant/Sr. Project Coordinator will be responsible for:
- Scheduling and planning for internal events such as Town Halls or larger-scaled off-site events such as Call Center Summits.
- Assisting with planning of employee events for employees (such as “Super Weeks, contests, lunches, etc.) including managing to a set budget, ordering/tracking prizes, food, etc.)
- Keeping track of and reconcile corporate card business expenses bi-monthly.
- Handling travel arrangement via Egencia for sales management and complete expense reports for senior management travel via Concur.
- Producing clear written communication, and express yourself verbally in an effective, professional manner.
- Being comfortable speaking in front of a large group of people and giving clear/concise instruction/direction.
- Managing/monitoring food service for large crowds using a ticketing system and calling teams.
- Working with Management to fulfill administrative and office management role including deliveries, assisting guests/candidates when they arrive, and being the focal point to the sales floor.
- Working with, plan, arrange, schedule, and negotiate with outside vendors including caterers, suppliers, decorators, etc.
- Assisting Trainers/L&D with ongoing needs including tracking of all Loan Advisors ready to transition to the sales floor.
- Understanding team structures and be aware of changes that impact the seat map. When changes are required, follow the process and company policy accordingly. Liaise with Facilities and IT to complete.
- Submitting headcount info for Saturday lunches, schedule/order other ad hoc meals, own the inventory of supplies in the kitchenette and ensure everything is orderly. Liaise with the Maintenance/Housekeeping teams.
- Being proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, able to adapt to new technologies/applications
- Handling confidential information and provide assistance to Human Resources by completing necessary paperwork for employee onboarding, benefits, compensation, and terminations.
Other Related Duties:
Performs other related duties as assigned.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job. Demonstrated project management and managerial skills highly preferred.
Proven track record of completing projects to specifications while dealing with challenges such as cross-team dependencies, changing schedules and constantly evolving requirements.
Excellent professional development skills such as oral and written communications, teamwork and collaboration, work planning, and estimating.
Highly organized, self-motivated, customer oriented and able to work independently as well as within a team and with internal business partners.
Solid change management, negotiation and facilitation skills.
Possesses strong organizational and time management skills
Possesses computer skills with ability to learn loan origination system and automated underwriting systems if required.
Education and/or Experience:
2 (two) – 4 (four) years of Program Management experience highly preferred.
High School diploma or equivalent required; B.S. or B.A. is preferred.
Previous experience in Mortgage Banking and/or financial associated lines of business is highly preferred.
Previous administrative and office skills preferred
Freedom Mortgage is a privately held, full-service residential mortgage lender licensed in all 50 states, Washington D.C., Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands. We are one of the largest and fastest-growing privately held mortgage companies in the country, as well as a top 5 residential lender in the USA. Freedom Mortgage currently services more than 225 billion dollars in loans. And we are continuing to grow! Freedom Mortgage is proud to be recognized by Inc. Magazine’s, Inc. 5000 rankings for the fastest growing private firms in the nation for six consecutive years (2013-2018).
Freedom Mortgage has over 4000 employees and offices nationwide. Locations include suburban Philadelphia (we have multiple sites in Southern New Jersey) and Fishers, IN, two regions where we were named Top Workplaces (The Indianapolis Star named Freedom Mortgage at Top Workplace four years in a row). We also have large operating centers in Melville, NY; Jacksonville, FL; San Dimas, CA; and Tempe, AZ; and Columbia, MD
Freedom Mortgage team members enjoy our total rewards program, including excellent benefits, perks, business casual dress, rewards programs, training, development and career opportunities. Community spirit is one of our shared values and Team Freedom Cares is our philanthropic arm helping us get involved in the communities in which we operate. Learn more about us and apply!
Freedom Mortgage Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, or their status as a protected veteran or an individual with disabilities. Local applicants encouraged to apply. Employment contingent upon successful completion of background investigation. Smoke-free workplace. Drug-free work environment. Excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision and 401(k). All resumes are held in confidence. Only candidates whose profiles closely match requirements will be contacted during this search. LENDER NMLS ID:2767
Equal Opportunity Employer- Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans