To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Cedar Falls, IA 50613
- Stacie Howell
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Kelly Services • Cedar Falls, IA
Posted 7 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Put your career into overdrive! Kelly Services is seeking an Project Coordinator for John Deere in Waterloo, IA. The ideal candidate will be a recent AA or Bachelor's graduate in Business with interests in cars/motorcycles/engines. This is a 1-year contract role and great resume builder for the right candidate. If you have a love for engines and a business degree and are ready to put your career into overdrive, apply today! (This is a position in business, NOT engineering.)
The Project Coordinator (PC):
- Represents a business group on strategic and tactical project teams and serves as the point of contact for issues to ensure that the needs of the group are known, defined and met.
- Represents the business group on project teams and serves as the point of contact.
- Evaluates, develops and implements new processes and policies to maximize operating efficiencies and satisfy business requirements.
- Develops and defines requirements for projects.
- Develops and executes test plans and time lines to enable smooth and timely project implementations.
- Develops and updates department specific forms, contracts or manuals.
- Coordinates communication with appropriate personnel or customers.
- Creates and updates spreadsheets and databases to track statistical data.
- Creates documentation and training materials.
- May provide training on updated processes and policies.
- Assists the business group with daily job responsibilities as needed.
Required Skills, Knowledge, & Relevant Work Experience:
- Experience initiating, planning, executing, and leading project plans
- Experience utilizing technical or project data to drive business decisions
- Excellent communication, organization, and technical documentation skills
- Proficient in the use of MS Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc)
Desired Skills, Knowledge, & Relevant Work Experience:
- Experience creating and implementing process improvements
- Familiarity with diesel engine basic design and function
- Technical knowledge using various data systems (ex. SAP)
- Car/engine enthusiasts (shade tree) preferable
- Familiarity of John Deere products
- Associates of Arts or Bachelor Degrees in one of the following fields:
- Business Management Discipline
- Computer Science Discipline
- Engineering Technology Discipline
- Certification in project management a plus (ex. CAPM, PMP)
At Kelly Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.