RSM’s unique approach develops critical thinking and has built excellence in math since 1997. Recently featured on URL blocked - click to apply, URL blocked - click to apply, and the URL blocked - click to apply magazine as one of the players in the “Math Revolution” and ranked one of the best schools in the world by the Johns Hopkins Center for Talented Youth, RSM helps children of all levels build a solid math foundation and develop their critical-thinking and problem-solving skills.
Russian School of Mathematics is seeking a highly-motivated, creative HR Representative to join our growing team. Flexible hours and opportunity to work remotely.
Responsibilities and essential job functions:
- Source applicants through various methods including advertising, job sites, career fairs, social and professional networks
- Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting
- Organize and execute college recruitment programs
- Align job candidate profiles with staffing objectives
- Screen resumes and pre-screen job candidates
- Schedule and coordinate interviews cooperatively with hiring managers
Required skills and qualifications:
- Bachelor degree
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Good interviewing skills
RSM embraces diversity and is committed to attracting qualified candidates who also embrace and value diversity and inclusivity. RSM is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer