1. Responsible for calling on hospital/nursing staff and departmental decision makers, administrators, and surgeons to identify potential sales opportunities.
2. Develops and implements business plans to close identified business.
3. Responsible for keeping the Regional Sales Manager informed of all sales related activity, market trends, and competitor activity within the territory.
4. Participates in sales workshops, sales meetings, and/or promotional activities as requested by Regional Sales Manager.
5. Provides customer base with excellent post-sale follow up (in-service training and product repairs).
6. Pursues new business opportunities, new markets and acquisitions, as necessary.
7. Coordinates efforts with all departments to insure effective integration of sales orders.
8. Accountable for all record-keeping as appropriate and in accordance with Stryker specifications.
9. Utilizes proper software and technological tools to maintain proper records.
10. May handle various materials that may include, but are not limited to: durcot fabric, nylon fabric, velcro, zippers, product components comprised of rubber, metals, and coated products.
11. Work hours may vary depending upon the needs of the customers.
12. Contributes to leading in product innovation by listening and working with others and contributing new ideas.
13. Focuses on customer satisfaction by demonstrated teamwork and empowerment, solving problems through a consultative approach, operating with honesty and integrity and providing a highly responsive and unsurpassed level of customer service.
14. Committed to quality by striving for reliability and quality in our products, continuously searching for ways to enhance performance and meeting all training and documentation criteria.
15. Strives for operational excellence by promoting a team based, productfocused organization, contributing to continuous improvement, participating in preventative maintenance and safety programs, strives for cost reduction, and commits to on time, complete, and error free shipments.
16. Cooperative work with regional Temperature Management Specialist to grow sales in Treatment business.
17. May support the growth and development of an Associate Territory Manager by investing in employee involvement and development by fostering personal growth, being responsible and accountable, being passionate towards the success of the business and treating all with dignity and respect.
18. Bachelor’s degree in related discipline required
Qualifications and Expertise:
Must possess excellent communication, leadership and negotiation skills.
Excellent time management skills with ability to use independent judgment effectively.
Strong inter-personal communication skills specifically relating to stress management, people management and conflict management.
Proficient with Windows (Excel, Word and Powerpoint)
Must have two to four (2-4) years of proven sales experience.
Work From Home: Yes
Travel Percentage: Up to 25%
Stryker Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Stryker is an EO employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability.
Stryker Corporation will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.