To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Truckee, CA 96161
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Part Time Retail Project Merchandiser_YM
Advantage Solutions • Truckee, CA
Posted 9 days ago
Part Time Retail Project Merchandiser
At the Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! Our Part Time Project Merchandiser job is looking for merchandisers to craft merchandising displays at retail locations within assigned territories. This position is responsible for calling in for project work for merchandising products and maintaining strong relationships with in-store management. The ideal candidate has great attention to detail and knowledge of merchandising tasks including resets, tagging, building displays, cleaning, facing, rotating stock, etc.
Things to consider:
- You will be part of a regional team and be assigned a territory servicing multiple locations; access to reliable transportation within your territory is critical
- Heavy travel of up to 60+ miles at a time
- Day and Night Shifts available
- Competitive pay rates
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people and earning competitive pay! APPLY NOW!!
What We Offer:
- Part Time Benefits
- 401(K) with company match
- Vacation Time
- Paid training and ongoing career development
- Mileage reimbursement
What You’ll Do:
- Implement schematics/Plan-O-Grams/MODs with all items tagged and approved by store management
- Reset Activity, Shelf Conditions and Schematics Completion
- Engage in considerable physical activity, lift and/or push up to 50 pounds, stand for long periods of time, and work in colder than normal conditions i.e. refrigerated and freezer sections
- Must be able to take direction regarding tagging, rotating and placing products on shelf
- Administration/Reporting: complete accurate and timely reporting, recaps, timesheets, expense reports, etc. (web based)
- High School Diploma
- Previous retail and/or merchandising experience (preferred)
- Knowledge of adult beverage industry (preferred)
- Able to travel 60+ miles at a time
- Exercise sound judgment, work independently and prioritize with minimal supervision
- Ability to communicate effectively both internally to the Company management and externally with Customers
- Knowledge of proper safety practices when handling products, tools
- Daily access to a PC computer or smartphone with internet/email access
- Own reliable transportation to the jobsite
- Must pass Background and MVR