Role: InsuranceSales Agent
Employment Type: FullTime
Pay: CommissionBased – We pay for performance! Successful first year agents average pay ofnearly $38K in their first year with second year pay growing to an average ofnearly $47K. Top agents earn over $53K in their first year with thatgrowing to over $68K in their second year.
Benefits: GroupLife Insurance, Major Medical & Dental, Short-term & Long-termdisability, Retirement Plan, 401(k), Paid Vacation, Educational Reimbursement.Superior performance is recognized through numerous awards, prizes and trips!
Are you passionate about serving the under-served? Thiscareer could be for you! We are searching for Insurance Sales Agents located in Newark, NJ area. Interviews will be conducted at our Clifton, NJ office.
Kemper is a diversified insurance holding company locatedin Chicago, IL. We are firmly committed to servicing the insurance needs ofmodest income families. As a home service family of companies, we are dedicatedto frequent personal contact with our customers for premium collection and otherservice needs.
Agents are each assigned a territory (called an agency)with an established book of in force business.
Day to day activities include:
- Conducting interviews, recommending products,closing sales and using our Family Security Selling System
- Continuously prospecting for sales opportunities
- Collecting premiums from policyholders, based ona pre-arranged schedule
- Responding promptly to policyholder servicerequests such as beneficiary changes, claims, loans, etc
- Keeping records, accounting for money collectedand processing paperwork
Our agents are each expected to:
- Increase the agency size
- Build good working relationships with customers
- Devote whatever time is necessary to fulfill theresponsibilities of the position
- Commit to ongoing development of knowledge andskills
- Extensive on-the-job training allows new agentsto earn a paycheck while learning their profession.
- Licensing – Various state licenses are requiredto sell or service insurance products. Our companies provide assistance andguidance to those who are preparing to sit for licensing exams.
- Basic Training – During the first 26 weeks, newagents complete a basic development program that includes self-study, classroomtime, role-play and extensive fieldwork.
The opportunity to become a successful agent is anopportunity to build a better life. Among the rewards are:
Anestablished business – New agents pay nothing for an established agency,which has a built-in clientele of loyal policyholders
Pay forperformance – A chance to write their own paycheck with increasing incomeopportunity as skills and knowledge grow
Jobstability – Employment in a field where there is an increasing need ofqualified professionals
Prestige –Recognition in the community as a respected professional
Advancement – The potential for future promotion to a management position
PersonalSatisfaction – Knowing that they are doing meaningful work when they helpothers protect the people they love and the things they own
Equalopportunity – We are firmly committed to our policy of providing equalemployment opportunity based on individual merit
Opportunity is knocking.Don’t let it pass you by!
Need help? Contact our Success Center at Phone number blocked - click to apply.
Address Prospective Client
Identifying New Prospects