Long term, stable small business is seeking an organized, personable and team oriented Office Manager to join their team. The Office manager will be expected to support the owner and keep the business operations running smoothly. The ideal Office Manager will have previous experience in Human Resources, Bookkeeping, Administration and Project Tracking/Scheduling. Not required, but previous experience in Healthcare or Insurance industries is preferred. This role will be a part of a 5 employee back office team and will support another 20-30 field/remote staff. If you are looking for an achievement oriented, friendly, supportive work environment then look no further!
- Ability to work in a dynamic and changing environment
- Strong analytical skills with ability to implement solutions and vendor management experience with good organizational skills
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- QuickBooks experience preferred
- Solid understanding of Human Resources (HR) Administration
- Self-starter and strong ethical standards
- Excellent verbal, written, and social communication skills
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.