*** MUST BE ABLE TO WORK AS AN EMPLOYEE (without Sponsorship) NO C2C *** MUST BE ABLE TO WORK ON-SITE ***
Our Client is expanding and currently seeks an
For a 12 month assignment - possible extensions!
Leverage your DEPLOYMENT and PC experience
to help take your career with our Client to
the Next Level" for 2019 and beyond!
- Minimum of a High School diploma.
Provides remote refresh support services, technical warranty support for computers and associated networks. T
To include delivery and installation of new PC s and peripherals, troubleshooting and repair of PCs, software, and related peripheral equipment.
Connects personal computers and terminals to existing data networks.
4. Assists users in the general use of personal computers and enterprise networks utilizing established enterprise procedures.
5. Utilizing guidelines standards assists customers in selecting appropriate hardware software to meet business requirements.
6. Organizes and prioritizes assigned service tickets on a daily basis using established guidelines to resolve and close service tickets within established Service Level Agreements.
7. Maintains service ticket requests logs documenting all actions taken to include issue resolution prior to closing ticket.
8. Escalates issues and problems that are outside of normal guidance and activities to management.
9. Replaces aged devices in response to schedule following established procedures including the migration of all data and authorized programs.
10. Decommissions returned systems for disposal.
11. Supervision and instruction given for routine work.
12. Follows established processes and procedures in performance of most duties with detailed instructions given for new activities or special assignments.
13. Exhibits good communication skills, an energetic approach, and patience with customers.
- There is no relocation budgeted for this position. If this position requires you to relocate you will be responsible for those costs.
- There is no per diem with this assignment.
- MUST be able to work without sponsorship or VISA transfer for this position.
EMAIL: URL blocked - click to apply
With Kelly, you’ll have direct connections to leading IT organizations in the best companies around
the globe—offering you the chance to work on some of today’s most intriguing, innovative and high-
visibility projects. In a field where change is the only constant, our connections and opportunities
will help you take your career exactly where you want to go. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™
companies, and more than 3,000 IT hiring managers turn to us each year to access the best talent:
people like you.
Last year we found 8,000 opportunities for IT professionals. Let us help advance your career
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit URL blocked - click to apply and connect with us on URL blocked - click to apply, URL blocked - click to apply and URL blocked - click to apply.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. URL blocked - click to apply
Network Configuration And Change Management
Windows Server 2003
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: US41ALPF_BH1597621
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
In a recent study, one-third of large companies predicted contingent workforce growth of 50 percent or more.* Kelly IT Resources® can help you be a part of this contingent workforce growth opportunity.
Kelly IT Resources, a specialty service of Kelly Services®, is focused exclusively on placing skilled IT professionals in contract, contract-to-hire, and full-time jobs across the gamut of IT professions, including:
- Database Development and Administration
- Digital and Internet Media
- Enterprise Systems Analysis and Integration
- Network Design and Administration
- Programming and Software Engineering
- Project Management
- Software Testing and Quality Analysis
- Technical Support
- Technical Writing
- Web Development and Administration
It all began when William R. Kelly—founder of the temporary staffing industry—established Kelly Services® in 1946. The company's traditional expertise started with office services, call center, light industrial, and electronic assembly staffing. Through the years, we expanded our expertise and established a proven record of successfully matching job seekers to opportunities in disciplines such as science, engineering, law, education, healthcare, IT, and finance. As a Fortune 500® company, Kelly® has evolved into a global workforce solutions leader, making employment connections for nearly half a million people around the world every year.
Since our founding, we have embodied the true spirit of social responsibility. Our character and values resonate through our culture. Inherently—through our core business focus—we seek to improve the quality of life for our employees, their families, and their communities, as well as society at large. We embrace the role we play and the value we contribute to society—whether ensuring equal opportunity to employment, promoting safer workplace conditions, advocating for healthcare reform, or adhering to sustainable business practices.
Together with our employees and our customers, we will continue to work toward ensuring that our legacy will remain strong for generations to come. For more than 60 years, people have trusted Kelly Services to help them reach their career goals. We are your proven link to employment opportunities that will pave the way for a successful future. Whoever and wherever you are—and with the right skills and attitude—Kelly can help you find a job, expand your career, and build your future.*According to “The Emerging New Workforce,” a 2009 report by Littler Mendelson, P.C., an employment and Labor Law solution firm.
View the full profile